The Adidas "Futurecraft"

B1F8B0BF-7D50-4B5C-8846-3A3B12B109F0.jpeg
11C389D3-6F33-4F99-93DC-73C8B3166357.jpeg

Well they can hold that rejection as I was able to take an unexpected W this morning, wanted to get some outside lighting shots for u guys but was working all day. These are beautiful and I love the grey/Green c/w. as far as sizing, these are 11. I am a wide footer and wear 11.5 in all UB and v2, 11 in 700s
To my delight these fit me and even have a little room up top, these runners def way more forgiving than the og 4D
Needless to say I’m thrilled and can’t wait to rock:nthat:

Oh God it’s going to be really hard to try and resist paying resale for these. They’re so beautiful and I love that grey color they used on the primeknit. Probably my favorite 4D so far tbh.

Stunning :nthat: Tentatively put a bid on goat earlier today, but after seeing those shots I really hope it gets accepted.
You won’t regret it, now might be the time to pull the trigger tho with resellers wanting to recoop and BF seller fees etc.

IMG_3606.JPG

ADC with the super quick shipping. Was lucky enough to get true to size and a half size up pairs: Adidas AlphaEdge 4D. Half size up to 11 came first.
Clean wearable upper colorway. Shoe is very heavy with a yuge 4D printed midsole. Exact width but an extra thumb length. See how true to size 10.5 fits when received tomorrow. Not a bad consolation prize for 4D releases. But hoping next releases are easier to buy.

And Social still runs a corrupt store.

Z1YG.gif

My worn (9/10) OG 4D for his DS Consortium 4D? I think I’m just over the “black shoes” vibe.

Damn that’s actually not a bad trade I wouldn’t do it because the og is one of my favorite shoes but if I had two I’d def trade one for these grey consortiums

Back
Top Bottom