The Adidas "Futurecraft"

I love these they may have dethroned the ogs for best 4d imo. They def beat the ogs in terms of comfort these are way lighter and more bouncy. Very close to boost but not quite there. This shoe is insane.
image.jpg

I love these they may have dethroned the ogs for best 4d imo. They def beat the ogs in terms of comfort these are way lighter and more bouncy. Very close to boost but not quite there. This shoe is insane.
image.jpg
I feel like I’m tripping but the 4D sole feels much softer on these over the OGs too

Sivas restocked a pair of 4D Consorts last week. Grabbed a 10 without thinking. Got them in today and they surprisingly fit (I’m a true 11)

Attachments

• 3E4255DB-6DA9-45EE-89A0-5648629D93D5.jpeg
    3E4255DB-6DA9-45EE-89A0-5648629D93D5.jpeg
    262.9 KB · Views: 29
Sivas restocked a pair of 4D Consorts last week. Grabbed a 10 without thinking. Got them in today and they surprisingly fit (I’m a true 11)
how is the toe space? i can't decide between a 10 or 11 in these. im a 10.5 in yeezys. 11 in ultra boost 2.0, 10.5 in jordans

Its definitely snug and my toes are right at the front. Fortunately the PK is forgiving. I wear my PK NMDs pretty snug as well. Debating if I wanna go forward with this size.

image.jpg

Just wish these came in a size 12. I’d cop instantly.

Gonna get my wife a pair of alphaedge 4d when she takes her students to a weekend seminar on 3printing. But having difficulty picking if there are difference between the men vs women pair. Anyone knows? Size a w8.5 or M7.

No discernible difference. For adidas’ conversion from going from M to W, it’s going up 1 full size value. So US Mens 7 = US Wmns 8. (As opposed to Nike’s 1.5 conversion)

Back
Top Bottom