The Adidas "Futurecraft"

131520778_229377668581817_5431619753552908688_n.jpg

If there's only one 4D you need which looks better with age and an instant upgrade from creams.

For sizing, all below are the same size (US11), re-release and 4Ds have the tighter collar but length is the same once on.

Cream re-release and 4Ds side by side, very different indeed. I like em.

IMG_0057.jpg

Dirty OGs / re-release / 4D.

IMG_0056.jpg

Maybe blasphemy but visually atm: 4D Chalk > UB Creams

Not a chance.

Visually - for sure. There just something about the chalk (sailish) color on the upper that gels so nicely with the 4D fabrication.

And for those that already embrace the pro's and con's off 4D will fully understand these as one of the sleeper 4D for 2020, due to the number of rushed releases by so many brands for the holidays.

I believe this to be true even though I only own the 1.0 OG CW. It’s tight at the collar, but they fit like a sock once you get in there which is the point. Half-sizing up will fit too long. Be warned as I went through a whole shipping ordeal to correct this mistake.
innovazn2 innovazn2 I believe you can go with your TTS in any of these 4D pairs, even with the OG 1.0 upper.

bboybatac bboybatac I know what you mean. I ordered the re-retro OG UB 1.0 last year and that pair was so tight and snug. When they did the OG with 4D midsole, I was under impression the fit would be the same. I tried 1 size up from my regular TTS and that pair was too big and loose :lol:. So I conclude they are TTS with 4D midsole. Im still waiting my TTS pair to be delivered by ADC. I hate when they are using USPS instead of Fedex.

i tried on my homies 9 and decided it was too tight for my liking.

copped the 9.5 from sivas! ty for the link!

Back
Top Bottom