The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Midnight release on EU sites was cooked in minutes, I managed to get a order in at Footdistrict hope they didn't oversell.

Same here. They are still showing sizes and I think people went away from the site as it wouldn’t show sizes for like an hour after release.

For anyone trying to get them still in EU, just keep checking the sites and keep hitting refresh. They are still restocking.

Eh decided not to take the chance on under retail and scooped up a pair. OG 4D is a pair I did want back in the day... if anything scoop a second pair for super under retail.

damn missed on packer i def thought i had an account makes no sense... gL boys

also do the confirmed app purchases reflect on adidas points if you use the same email? ty in advance

Don’t really wanna pay EU tax plus shipping so gonna hope I can scoop for retail on confirmed. Hoping the low resell will scare away all the resellers. Hype seems low compared to when they first dropped.

Anyone else getting a “private sale” code on Xhibition? For a total of $154... these are getting canceled aren’t they? Smh I was ok with retail but let’s wait and see.

Plenty of sizes on Packer. Just snagged my size 13.

Plenty of sizes on Packer. Just snagged my size 13.
Thanks man copped my 11.5:nthat:

My pair has arrived and I went with my UB sizing which is half up from my TTS. Length wise, its perfect fitting the same as my 1.0 Creams and Ultraboost 4D but these are much tighter around the middle foot. I do have a wide foot and hope they break in after a few wears as it's hurting my feet right now.

Just copped on Xhibition for $154

36378692-9590-4347-A4F6-641470C9E107.gif

So who’s gonna ask Xhibition if they’ll honor the orders made at 12am? Lol I hope we’re good.

Back
Top Bottom