The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Not OG but still a good buy since couple months back for a lil under retail

Attachments

• 20210515_180419.jpg
    20210515_180419.jpg
    688.8 KB · Views: 135
Try with no socks next time lol. I always wear black socks so I can't really see any contrast with those openings in the knit, but might have to invest in some grey or white socks now
You're right, lol I really noticed the contrast more in the picture than on feet. It's a little goofy.

Those futurecrafts OG are really nice and as someone who has always been interested in adidas's 4D catalog they have settled into a different kind of cushioning different from that expected from Boost.

That said i've already got the Henderschemes version of 4D but those are as i said nice to have after most who wanted would have to fork out hefty resale.

Likely Adidas would be making these return at some point down the line I suspect.

60410034_590424961447972_5875767574869009606_n.jpg

All shoes sold out in under a minute bro, I was ready at midnight. No way that was people buying individually. Bots are killing everything

Not sure phish, Best bet I think is still locator. And Joe the worst thing is these dumb *** resellers bought up all the futurecraft for 220 when they are under retail at goat...so damn annoying.

Besdies xhibition, has anyone seen any other sites with the futurecrafts for under retail? about to pull the trigger on stock x/goat for around $180 for a size 9.5.

Not sure phish, Best bet I think is still locator. And Joe the worst thing is these dumb *** resellers bought up all the futurecraft for 220 when they are under retail at goat...so damn annoying.
Man I hate what this has become...I just chatted online with someone from ADC and they said there aren’t any stores near me that carry them.

Man I hate what this has become...I just chatted online with someone from ADC and they said there aren’t any stores near me that carry them.

ADC probably had every store send their inventory back to the warehouse. These did not sell out on RD and were sitting in store everywhere

ADC probably had every store send their inventory back to the warehouse. These did not sell out on RD and were sitting in store everywhere
Yeah I get it. But they should have just put it back on the site without all the big hoopla. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom