The Adjustment Bureau — March 4, 2011

Sorry if posted before but, is anyone catching this?
pimp.gif

Saw the previews of this when I went to check out "Black Swan", and this preview caught my eye.

Sorry if posted before but, is anyone catching this?
pimp.gif

Saw the previews of this when I went to check out "Black Swan", and this preview caught my eye.

It's my most anticipated film of 2011

It was suppose to come out 3 months ago but they had to redo scenes and what not...can't wait

It's my most anticipated film of 2011

It was suppose to come out 3 months ago but they had to redo scenes and what not...can't wait

This could really be a hit or miss... I'm being honest.

good to see my boy Roger Stirling getting some work though
pimp.gif

This could really be a hit or miss... I'm being honest.

good to see my boy Roger Stirling getting some work though
pimp.gif

I don't know why, but I was under the impression that this movie had already released, this past year...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it.

Am I the only one who thought Adjustment Bureau = ILLUMINATI, word to...

"we're the people that make sure things happen according to plan; we monitor the entire world...."

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I don't know why, but I was under the impression that this movie had already released, this past year...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"we're the people that make sure things happen according to plan; we monitor the entire world...."

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Exact first impression I got from this movie from when I saw the preview.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Exact first impression I got from this movie from when I saw the preview.

Anyone know what song is playing during the trailer. I hear it all time the time in movie trailers, always peaks my interest in the movie.  

Anyone know what song is playing during the trailer. I hear it all time the time in movie trailers, always peaks my interest in the movie.  

i saw the trailer like a year ago, i was wondering what happened to this movie.

i saw the trailer like a year ago, i was wondering what happened to this movie.

Yea the movie def seems inspired by the idea that this "illuminati" is in control of everything you do and edhancing it to the point where they even control what you spill on your shirt.......... I could def see this movie being a huge dissapointment

Yea the movie def seems inspired by the idea that this "illuminati" is in control of everything you do and edhancing it to the point where they even control what you spill on your shirt.......... I could def see this movie being a huge dissapointment

I'm looking to Damon's other film this year called Contagion that also stars Kate Winslet, Marion Cotillard, Jude Law, Gwyneth Paltrow and more.

Back
Top Bottom