The Adjustment Bureau — March 4, 2011

I'm looking to Damon's other film this year called Contagion that also stars Kate Winslet, Marion Cotillard, Jude Law, Gwyneth Paltrow and more.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Anyone know what song is playing during the trailer. I hear it all time the time in movie trailers, always peaks my interest in the movie.  

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Anyone know what song is playing during the trailer. I hear it all time the time in movie trailers, always peaks my interest in the movie.  

this movie looked eh, it has the same feel as his last movie hearafter. I never really liked matt damon in movies.

this movie looked eh, it has the same feel as his last movie hearafter. I never really liked matt damon in movies.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

This could really be a hit or miss... I'm being honest.

good to see my boy Roger Stirling getting some work though
pimp.gif

These dudes remind me of the hairless pale white men in suits in Fringe and that one guy with half a face in that button movie.

These dudes remind me of the hairless pale white men in suits in Fringe and that one guy with half a face in that button movie.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

This..........The hat, what they actually do....the "We tried to reason with you" line.
Im willing to bet this is where they go the idea for the movie (Or if this was a book or something before, fringe got the idea from there)

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

This..........The hat, what they actually do....the "We tried to reason with you" line.
Im willing to bet this is where they go the idea for the movie (Or if this was a book or something before, fringe got the idea from there)

I just hope they dont focus mainly on the relationship between damon and his interest...... Just the storyline of him versus the Bureau is enough for me.... And oddly enough this movie preview isnt listed on ANY of the superbowl Commercial sites.... They literally had every other trailer and commercial available for view except this one. Had me thinking i was going crazy because i couldn't remember the name of the movie..... bit i knew i saw it the night before during the superbowl

I just hope they dont focus mainly on the relationship between damon and his interest...... Just the storyline of him versus the Bureau is enough for me.... And oddly enough this movie preview isnt listed on ANY of the superbowl Commercial sites.... They literally had every other trailer and commercial available for view except this one. Had me thinking i was going crazy because i couldn't remember the name of the movie..... bit i knew i saw it the night before during the superbowl

Back
Top Bottom