The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

I'm not the biggest fan of XVIs shroud-less so I'm not disappointed or anything about how these look without it.

No shroud

Now I want to see the shroud reversed
air-jordan-16-ceo-charlotte-hornets-release-date-5.jpg

Yea i knew they were iridescent

Looks like i got my hopes up....

i prefer without shroud
These do look clean with a reverse shroud too
8698d45f9c5aa7a7c3bffee3f2a79cbe.jpg
957f7a22d6e3e81d9273495d13609113.jpg

so disappointed with that color way without the shroud
kinda expected em to look trash since no photos were initially released
not getting
wonder when we getting a re retro of the black/red 16's

Never seen anyone where them with the shroud before, hahahaha, y'all buggin for real.

These joints look good without the shroud, like the color a lot but still won't cop.

Part of me is glad these will be unattainable.

Def wanted em but since theyre as limited as the tongue leads on, i need not even bother.

Feels good to keep that 250 in my pocket.

Never seen anyone where them with the shroud before, hahahaha, y'all buggin for real.

These joints look good without the shroud, like the color a lot but still won't cop.

Used to wear my OG releases shroudless on basketball team, it became a nuisance when hooping. Now reversing the shrouds on casual wears everyone did especially on the blues...

Chicago only Footaction

Maybe im misunderstanding because all my launch locators can't even locate them... (I'm just waking up and havent had my coffee so I'm probably missing something)...so only 1 Footaction in Chicago is getting all 2300 pairs?.?With the colorway and CEO branding it would make more sense to make it a Charlotte Footaction and/or release a blk/red CW in Chicago maybe even simultaneously (guess I'm out) if so. That's a lot for 1 store, surely they'll hit somewhere online at least on FA app as an exclusive (I miss the old days when FA was their own store, and had some hot JB exclusives...) please correct my assumptions if wrong... I was gonna grab these, but I'm not going out of my way or pulling in favors just for a hot retro+ CW no matter how much I like em. I mean I can grab trophy rooms for around retail right now so I doubt theese do much different.

Trying for store transfer but dude on the phone seems lost lol. Might have to walk in.

Last edited:
Maybe im misunderstanding because all my launch locators can't even locate them... (I'm just waking up and havent had my coffee so I'm probably missing something)...so only 1 Footaction in Chicago is getting all 2300 pairs?.?With the colorway and CEO branding it would make more sense to make it a Charlotte Footaction and/or release a blk/red CW in Chicago maybe even simultaneously (guess I'm out) if so. That's a lot for 1 store, surely they'll hit somewhere online at least on FA app as an exclusive (I miss the old days when FA was their own store, and had some hot JB exclusives...) please correct my assumptions if wrong... I was gonna grab these, but I'm not going out of my way or pulling in favors just for a hot retro+ CW no matter how much I like em. I mean I can grab trophy rooms for around retail right now so I doubt theese do much different.

They wont show up on launch locators until the app submissions are open. to see this map, go to footaction.com/launchlocator/

What are you trying to see? Its only 1 store, so you`d be looking at the exact same thing you`ve already seen, lol.

It will NOT be 2300 pairs for 1 store.............Nike stores and/or SNKRS app/Boutique shops may have them also.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare FA.. gave him product number and barcode and he said theyre not showing up in their locator. Stock is probably dried up but when you go online you can see many sizes but theyre store pick up only. I tried like 20 zipcodes and they dont show up anywhere.

Im talking about the Navys by the way.. not these stupid limited joints lol.

They wont show up on launch locators until the app submissions are open. to see this map, go to footaction.com/launchlocator/

What are you trying to see? Its only 1 store, so you`d be looking at the exact same thing you`ve already seen, lol.

It will NOT be 2300 pairs for 1 store.............Nike stores and/or SNKRS app/Boutique shops may have them also.
its possible
was that for the trophy rooms
even though i know that was a different case
nawghtyhare nawghtyhare FA.. gave him product number and barcode and he said theyre not showing up in their locator. Stock is probably dried up but when you go online you can see many sizes but theyre store pick up only. I tried like 20 zipcodes and they dont show up anywhere.

Im talking about the Navys by the way.. not these stupid limited joints lol.

nah i know u just gotta do random ones
near big cities
try any downtown la foot action
thats how i got mines
i put in beverly hills zip code
and the one in dtla came up
i was headed to la that weekend
and scooped the white/navy pair there

Pretty much answered what I was trying to figure out, thanks. Looks like I'll be passing unless resell stays around retail.

Saw this on the Nike app, so it could be some of them on a draw through SNKRS...

Attachments

• 39ECAAF2-5954-4781-81F7-C8AAB2C130B2.png
    39ECAAF2-5954-4781-81F7-C8AAB2C130B2.png
    527.8 KB · Views: 48
its possible
was that for the trophy rooms
even though i know that was a different case

nah i know u just gotta do random ones
near big cities
try any downtown la foot action
thats how i got mines
i put in beverly hills zip code
and the one in dtla came up
i was headed to la that weekend
and scooped the white/navy pair there

Its not possible. The trophy rooms didnt release at any nike stores or footlocker inc stores, nor did the solefly. This isnt a store collab, so they will definitely be somewhere other than just footaction, just like the OVO, Kaws and all other non store collab sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom