The Amero... Is This True. Will It Really Replace the Dollar???

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by theone2401

I just dont understand why people will just shoot anything anyone says that challenges the established order down as a conspiricy where there is overwhelming evidence if you spend an hour looking. I just dont get it these people who you are defending do not care about you.

I used to be big into these conspiracy theories - but at the end of the day, they usually just end up being a bunch of people trying way to hard to figure out what's wrong with the world.

I don't disagree that some of them offered are possibilities, and that we as everyday citizens probably have no clue about what really goes on behind closed doors somewhere - but to sit around making outlandish claims that it's all connected and all these people are all in it together... I just don't buy it.

I don't believe everything I read - not even close. But that goes both ways - seems like some of these guys question EVERYTHING, and will believe every damn question raised, even when it's completely illogical and made up out of thin air.

I could start a rumor tomorrow that Bush is actually an alien, make up some youtube video pieced together the way i want it - and by next week you'd have 10,000 people spreading that rumor.

These people are just hungry for ANYTHING that questions the system and will buy whatever you want to sell them.

Yo that is how I always felt. And you know there is still a lot of +*## I can watch and read and be like this is off the wall. Alex Jones gets on my damnnerves. I know people who will quote any article they ever see on the internet as fact I will never go that far and I understand where you are coming from.

But one question that will never sit well with me. Why WOULDNT they do what they are accused of doing? That is what keeps me searching. And until the worldstops making the book 1984 seem prophetic I cant dismiss the core pricinpals of what these claims imply. Some of the details? hell yea they are total bull butthe overarching theme? I just dunno any more.

Penn State though good lord
pimp.gif

this has been approved for a while now... Media is just not covering it so people can be lost like always. North American Union is reason for the amero.

Common sense would state we need to be buddy buddy with nations we share borders with.

Pooling resources is never a bad thing.

Originally Posted by OptimusADL

Common sense would state we need to be buddy buddy with nations we share borders with.

No this leading to hell. Look? Amero, Euro, African union and asian union right? Sooner or later all those = One World Government. One world gov is easier tocontrol than a bunch of different nations.

The Greatest trick the devil pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist!
He preys on our wants and us wanting a peaceful world.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

No this leading to hell. Look? Amero, Euro, African union and asian union right? Sooner or later all those = One World Government. One world gov is easier to control than a bunch of different nations.

In a one world gorvernment people wouldnt fight people. They'd fight the government. The "devil" prays on our fears as well. The fear of change.People like the status quo. Change will come whether you like it or not. People talk about this marked of the beast crap when they have a social security #,cell phone, credit cards, online accounts, etc. There are plenty of ways to track you without stamping you physically. Most people would fight you to the deathif you take away their precious cell phone.

On 6-6-6:Bush Announces Mark of The Beast System

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82L3qU33CwY

The Microchip Mark Of The Beast (666)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

Revelation Prophecy Fulfilled: Mark of The Beast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkFDt7rsjfI

This preacher says he's Jesus. Now he's the Antichrist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvElky4Qwe4

Concentration Camps being built for U.S citizens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJBxdRIQx7Y

straitjacket_new1.jpg

No this leading to hell. Look? Amero, Euro, African union and asian union right? Sooner or later all those = One World Government. One world gov is easier to control than a bunch of different nations.

In a one world gorvernment people wouldnt fight people. They'd fight the government. The "devil" prays on our fears as well. The fear of change. People like the status quo. Change will come whether you like it or not. People talk about this marked of the beast crap when they have a social security #, cell phone, credit cards, online accounts, etc. There are plenty of ways to track you without stamping you physically. Most people would fight you to the death if you take away their precious cell phone.
Dude. It will get to a point where people will NOT be able to BUY or SELL WITHOUT IT. I wonder where these will have to be implanted? Call it crapif you want. And like I said it is bad news top to bottom. In the bible it speaks of a one world government. People are so blind to what has happened and whatis to come. Hmmm a one world government with a cashless economy? Sounds bad. Peace+this world= not good.

straitjacket_new1.jpg

Mmmh cute.
eyes.gif
whatever.

I read the Bible and its been talking about one world government and a connected currency.
I believe that things happening now foreshadow the future
So it goes past September of 1999. A lot of people are blind to what is going to happen because they deny that they live in an imperfect world and nothing willever happen to them.
And people on NT keep asking why has everyone been talking about the end?...well because its all pretty much coming to an end. Though it may not be RIGHT NOWbut we are def touching the tip of the ice berg
I'm not saying you have to believe this...its just my opinion

Originally Posted by Miss Savannah

I read the Bible and its been talking about one world government and a connected currency.
I believe that things happening now foreshadow the future
So it goes past September of 1999. A lot of people are blind to what is going to happen because they deny that they live in an imperfect world and nothing will ever happen to them.
And people on NT keep asking why has everyone been talking about the end?...well because its all pretty much coming to an end. Though it may not be RIGHT NOW but we are def touching the tip of the ice berg
I'm not saying you have to believe this...its just my opinion
FINALLY. THANK YOU

In a one world gorvernment people wouldnt fight people. They'd fight the government. The "devil" prays on our fears as well. The fear of change. People like the status quo. Change will come whether you like it or not. People talk about this marked of the beast crap when they have a social security #, cell phone, credit cards, online accounts, etc. There are plenty of ways to track you without stamping you physically. Most people would fight you to the death if you take away their precious cell phone.
Dude. It will get to a point where people will NOT be able to BUY or SELL WITHOUT IT. I wonder where these will have to be implanted? Call it crap if you want. And like I said it is bad news top to bottom. In the bible it speaks of a one world government. People are so blind to what has happened and what is to come. Hmmm a one world government with a cashless economy? Sounds bad. Peace+this world= not good.

straitjacket_new1.jpg

Mmmh cute.
eyes.gif
whatever.

People have been talking about the END since the beginning. The earth is was here before us and it will be here after us.

Last time I checked you cant do a dam thing without a social security number. Your credit is tied to your social security #.

If I take away your credit you are going to have a hard life my friend.

Anything can be corrupted. Is one world government worse than thousands of smaller ones.

There are people worrying when the next time they will get a meal while most of us concern ourselves with what we are going to wear the next day. Come on man.

Dudes always crying about how bad its getting when we doing better than at least 70% of the global population.

Dude. It will get to a point where people will NOT be able to BUY or SELL WITHOUT IT. I wonder where these will have to be implanted? Call it crap if you want. And like I said it is bad news top to bottom. In the bible it speaks of a one world government. People are so blind to what has happened and what is to come. Hmmm a one world government with a cashless economy? Sounds bad. Peace+this world= not good.

straitjacket_new1.jpg

Mmmh cute.
eyes.gif
whatever.

People have been talking about the END since the beginning. The earth is was here before us and it will be here after us.

Last time I checked you cant do a dam thing without a social security number. Your credit is tied to your social security #.

If I take away your credit you are going to have a hard life my friend.

Anything can be corrupted. Is one world government worse than thousands of smaller ones.

There are people worrying when the next time they will get a meal while most of us concern ourselves with what we are going to wear the next day. Come on man.

Dudes always crying about how bad its getting when we doing better than at least 70% of the global population.

Prophecies are being filled my dude. I'm not complaining. I'm just warning people of what I believe is to come. This world is getting really bad. Somemuch stuff goes on that we don't here about is crazy and when we do here it its months or years too late. Don't be blind brah.

Man I swear if people knew how much worse a world without God would be. Sheesh. And I like zietgeist. I still believe in God and peep the sig.

In the bible it speaks of a one world government.

The bible was also written when everyone thought the world was about 100 square miles

Man I swear if people knew how much worse a world without God would be. Sheesh. And I like zietgeist. I still believe in God and peep the sig.
You've been to a world without god?!? So you know what its like on a god less world?

Back
Top Bottom