^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

is gonna be between RDJ and Evans fighting for that spotlight in the Avengers....imo RDJ as Iron Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

is gonna be between RDJ and Evans fighting for that spotlight in the Avengers....imo RDJ as Iron Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by ksteezy

that's how the avengers work.. stark has his ego and wants to do his own thing or thinks he should lead.. then you got cap who is the lead by example true leader, but has to win over everyone

so this is perfect

that's how the avengers work.. stark has his ego and wants to do his own thing or thinks he should lead.. then you got cap who is the lead by example true leader, but has to win over everyone

so this is perfect

nice pics!!!
Scarlett
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

god i wanna %%%+ her soooo bad
30t6p3b.gif

wait so is Hulk a Villain in this one?....and Mark Ruffalo?....CMONNNNNN

Hulk was the hardest Avenger to get/keep aboard, makes perfect sense they have to fight him first in order to get him to be completely down. 
Hulk dissed his allies so many times its hilarious. Everyone ends up needing him though 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

wait so is Hulk a Villain in this one?....and Mark Ruffalo?....CMONNNNNN

Hulk was the hardest Avenger to get/keep aboard, makes perfect sense they have to fight him first in order to get him to be completely down. 
Hulk dissed his allies so many times its hilarious. Everyone ends up needing him though 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If you want to see the dynamic of the Hulk in the team, you can watch the cartoon and see that he's a reluctant member.  They did fight him in the beginning and eventually asked him to be a part of the team when they formed.  I'm assuming the cartoon is pretty accurate.
Does anyone else think that Evans might be more brolic than Hemsworth?  In the movies, Cap looked bulkier.

If you want to see the dynamic of the Hulk in the team, you can watch the cartoon and see that he's a reluctant member.  They did fight him in the beginning and eventually asked him to be a part of the team when they formed.  I'm assuming the cartoon is pretty accurate.
Does anyone else think that Evans might be more brolic than Hemsworth?  In the movies, Cap looked bulkier.

Na, man. When Hemsworth first took his shirt off in front of Natalie Portman, I was like damn, this man is a beast! Maybe because he had that small waist. Evans was big, but not as cut. OK, that's enough talking about these two guys' bodies lol. However, Hemsworth does look smaller here than in Thor.

Back
Top Bottom