^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Man I'm so hyped for this movie, can't wait
pimp.gif

hope that with the success of this movie they will create the secret wars.. they have movies of most characters.. even though fantastic four wasnt that great... i think it is time for a remake of that one... besides, jessica alba was a bad choice

hope that with the success of this movie they will create the secret wars.. they have movies of most characters.. even though fantastic four wasnt that great... i think it is time for a remake of that one... besides, jessica alba was a bad choice

This will be the final movie at the Tribeca Film Festival for all my nyc heads. April 28...sat night i believe.

This will be the final movie at the Tribeca Film Festival for all my nyc heads. April 28...sat night i believe.

My friend went to a screening last week.  She got there really early, a little after 6 am.  There were a 100 plus people already waiting in line.
Glad my semester ends the day it releases 
smokin.gif

My friend went to a screening last week.  She got there really early, a little after 6 am.  There were a 100 plus people already waiting in line.
Glad my semester ends the day it releases 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom