^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Originally Posted by thegame2006

my aunt bought 42 tickets for all her fam! Cant wait to see it! and you get to reserve the seats at the theater we are attending too!

eek.gif

damn!

Got my ticket for Arclight, they've been on sale for like a month now. It's pricey but if anyone know Arclight Cinemas, it is well worth. I love the reserve seating, I don't have to line-up and fight for good seats especially on midnight showings like these. Heck I can arrive 2 minutes before showtime wouldn't have a problem at all.

Got my ticket for Arclight, they've been on sale for like a month now. It's pricey but if anyone know Arclight Cinemas, it is well worth. I love the reserve seating, I don't have to line-up and fight for good seats especially on midnight showings like these. Heck I can arrive 2 minutes before showtime wouldn't have a problem at all.

Originally Posted by RFX45

never seen a cinema that does reserve seating? kinda wild.

Originally Posted by MMG

Its great, I get to pick my seat online. They also have 21+ screening that allows cocktails/alcohol from their bar to be brought to the theater. Perfect for dates.

Originally Posted by MMG

Its great, I get to pick my seat online. They also have 21+ screening that allows cocktails/alcohol from their bar to be brought to the theater. Perfect for dates.

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]HOW ARE Y'ALL BUYING THESE TIX?!?!?[/color]
I simply signed up for a notification through Fandango, informing me when iMAX 3D went on sale. 
I really cannot wait to see the movie...The Avengers movie epic?!?! OMG.

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]HOW ARE Y'ALL BUYING THESE TIX?!?!?[/color]
I simply signed up for a notification through Fandango, informing me when iMAX 3D went on sale. 
I really cannot wait to see the movie...The Avengers movie epic?!?! OMG.

http://www.comicbookmovie...elFreshman/news/?a=57776

Reactions:

Spoiler [+]

edgarwright
  • [emoji]10004[/emoji]
@edgarwright

'The Avengers' is a big tub of popcorn heaven. A huge grin on my face throughout and much applause from the crowd too. Well done Mr. Whedon.

12 Apr 12

brubaker @brubaker

Avengers was awesome. Felt like Joss Whedon in all the right ways while still feeling like the best of Marvel. It's going to be really huge.

11 Apr 12

Alex Billington @firstshowing

The Avengers - Epic. EPIC! Everyone fights everyone, but it does deliver. Marvel's movies get better every single one. Hulk! HULK!!

11 Apr 12

Jeremy Smith @mrbeaks

THE AVENGERS. Finally, a Marvel film with a rousing finish. I'll deal with the first two acts in my review.

11 Apr 12

Germain Lussier @GermainLussier

I'd tweet about The Avengers but my body is still recovering from non-stop geeking out. So, so, so much fun (for the most part).

11 Apr 12

Zeb Wells @zebwells

Finished watching #Avengers but can't get up on account of this visible erection.

11 Apr 12

Rick Remender @Remender

Just got out of the Avengers premiere. My favorite superhero film ever, no hyperbole.

11 Apr 12

Jeremy Smith @mrbeaks

And that third act is more than enough to make THE AVENGERS the best Marvel movie yet.

11 Apr 12

Josh Dickey @Variety_JLD

It's the bomb. I could not possibly say enough.

11 Apr 12

Josh Dickey @Variety_JLD

Not a false note. Innovative. BRUTAL. And goddamn funny. Hype = believe it. #Avengers

11 Apr 12

Peter Sciretta @slashfilm

The Avengers is pretty epic. There is probably more action in this film's climax than all the other Marvel movie combines!

11 Apr 12

Matt Blum @cerebus19

I can't say much about The #Avengers, but, to Whedon fans and Marvel fans: You have NOTHING to worry about. So much awesome.

11 Apr 12

Josh Dickey @Variety_JLD

My god Joss Whedon is going to be breathtakingly rich.

11 Apr 12

jen yamato @jenyamato

Avengers was big, messy, fun. More importantly there's now nothing but Hawkeye fanfic swimming around in my head. #mmmrenner

11 Apr 12

Devin Faraci @devincf

AVENGERS is good enough to make me forgive IRON MAN 2.

11 Apr 12

Anthony Breznican @Breznican

Seriously, if comic book movies are your thing, you will be fully satisfied by the concoction Joss Whedob has fixed for you with #AVENGERS.

11 Apr 12

Steven Weintraub @colliderfrosty

Absolutely loved THE AVENGERS. Was smiling from beginning to end. If you're a Marvel fan you're going to lose your %@%+ in the theater.

11 Apr 12

Also, the two things that made #THEAVENGERS amazing: the Hulk and the humor. Joss Whedon gets a 10 out of 10 on both of those.

11 Apr 12

Seth Green
  • [emoji]10004[/emoji]
@SethGreen

So that was AMAZING. Like, double plus awesome. Thank you Joss Whedon for giving us all the #Avengers movie we deserve. #OnlyYou

11 Apr 12

ShaheemReid @ShaheemReid

Just getting out of "The Avengers" world premiere. Thought the film was major. LOT of action, laughs and surprises. Hulk stole the show.

11 Apr 12

ShaheemReid @ShaheemReid

"The Avengers" has a Big surprise after the credits. Make sure you stay for it.

11 Apr 12

Stephanie Frederic @stepfredla

Just returned from world premiere of THE AVENGERS. Film is all that! 2 hrs & 20 minutes of pure fun! In theaters May 4th.I'm going again.

11 Apr 12

Julia @vegan_julia

I'm not big on comic book movies, but I did enjoy the screening of 'The Avengers' tonight. Despite it being 130 plus mins long. Lol

11 Apr 12

http://www.comicbookmovie...elFreshman/news/?a=57776

Reactions:

Spoiler [+]

edgarwright
  • [emoji]10004[/emoji]
@edgarwright

'The Avengers' is a big tub of popcorn heaven. A huge grin on my face throughout and much applause from the crowd too. Well done Mr. Whedon.

12 Apr 12

brubaker @brubaker

Avengers was awesome. Felt like Joss Whedon in all the right ways while still feeling like the best of Marvel. It's going to be really huge.

11 Apr 12

Alex Billington @firstshowing

The Avengers - Epic. EPIC! Everyone fights everyone, but it does deliver. Marvel's movies get better every single one. Hulk! HULK!!

11 Apr 12

Jeremy Smith @mrbeaks

THE AVENGERS. Finally, a Marvel film with a rousing finish. I'll deal with the first two acts in my review.

11 Apr 12

Germain Lussier @GermainLussier

I'd tweet about The Avengers but my body is still recovering from non-stop geeking out. So, so, so much fun (for the most part).

11 Apr 12

Zeb Wells @zebwells

Finished watching #Avengers but can't get up on account of this visible erection.

11 Apr 12

Rick Remender @Remender

Just got out of the Avengers premiere. My favorite superhero film ever, no hyperbole.

11 Apr 12

Jeremy Smith @mrbeaks

And that third act is more than enough to make THE AVENGERS the best Marvel movie yet.

11 Apr 12

Josh Dickey @Variety_JLD

It's the bomb. I could not possibly say enough.

11 Apr 12

Josh Dickey @Variety_JLD

Not a false note. Innovative. BRUTAL. And goddamn funny. Hype = believe it. #Avengers

11 Apr 12

Peter Sciretta @slashfilm

The Avengers is pretty epic. There is probably more action in this film's climax than all the other Marvel movie combines!

11 Apr 12

Matt Blum @cerebus19

I can't say much about The #Avengers, but, to Whedon fans and Marvel fans: You have NOTHING to worry about. So much awesome.

11 Apr 12

Josh Dickey @Variety_JLD

My god Joss Whedon is going to be breathtakingly rich.

11 Apr 12

jen yamato @jenyamato

Avengers was big, messy, fun. More importantly there's now nothing but Hawkeye fanfic swimming around in my head. #mmmrenner

11 Apr 12

Devin Faraci @devincf

AVENGERS is good enough to make me forgive IRON MAN 2.

11 Apr 12

Anthony Breznican @Breznican

Seriously, if comic book movies are your thing, you will be fully satisfied by the concoction Joss Whedob has fixed for you with #AVENGERS.

11 Apr 12

Absolutely loved THE AVENGERS. Was smiling from beginning to end. If you're a Marvel fan you're going to lose your %@%+ in the theater.

11 Apr 12

Also, the two things that made #THEAVENGERS amazing: the Hulk and the humor. Joss Whedon gets a 10 out of 10 on both of those.

11 Apr 12

Seth Green
  • [emoji]10004[/emoji]
@SethGreen

So that was AMAZING. Like, double plus awesome. Thank you Joss Whedon for giving us all the #Avengers movie we deserve. #OnlyYou

11 Apr 12

ShaheemReid @ShaheemReid

Just getting out of "The Avengers" world premiere. Thought the film was major. LOT of action, laughs and surprises. Hulk stole the show.

11 Apr 12

ShaheemReid @ShaheemReid

"The Avengers" has a Big surprise after the credits. Make sure you stay for it.

11 Apr 12

Stephanie Frederic @stepfredla

Just returned from world premiere of THE AVENGERS. Film is all that! 2 hrs & 20 minutes of pure fun! In theaters May 4th.I'm going again.

11 Apr 12

Julia @vegan_julia

I'm not big on comic book movies, but I did enjoy the screening of 'The Avengers' tonight. Despite it being 130 plus mins long. Lol

11 Apr 12

My heart is racing after reading those various review tweets. OMG. Definitely looks like the Hulk is playing a major part in this film. WOOO HOOOO!!!

My heart is racing after reading those various review tweets. OMG. Definitely looks like the Hulk is playing a major part in this film. WOOO HOOOO!!!

Originally Posted by Goldmember

They kept mentioning the HULK
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 ... imagine if Norton is in this 
eek.gif
sick.gif

COME ON FAM ITS MARK RUFFALO NOW. Where you been?
But the fact that people are saying the Hulk "stole" the show...

tumblr_m21bj779jQ1qcf60uo3_250.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

tumblr_m19d6xrqKq1rqfbiro1_400.gif

tumblr_m1xq986jmC1qc5nwo.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

tumblr_m19d6xrqKq1rqfbiro1_400.gif

tumblr_m1xq986jmC1qc5nwo.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Word. Nobody's gonna give a damn about Bruce Banner in an Avengers movie. They just wanna see the Hulk and from the looks of it, he delivers.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Word. Nobody's gonna give a damn about Bruce Banner in an Avengers movie. They just wanna see the Hulk and from the looks of it, he delivers.

Back
Top Bottom