Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Dios mio, estoy listo....

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Are they using the Ultimate Thor outfit in this movie??

his body armor still looks pretty similar, with just the sleeves/cape missing so I'm sure a lot of people will be happy over that
He still has the cape at he end of the trailer tho. I want pics of the new Cap suit tho.

his body armor still looks pretty similar, with just the sleeves/cape missing so I'm sure a lot of people will be happy over that
He still has the cape at he end of the trailer tho. I want pics of the new Cap suit tho.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

These are the only concept shots out/leaked, so I'm really hoping they blow us away at SDCC this week
avengers_movie_banner_promo.jpg

botscap.png

Originally Posted by DMoney82

These are the only concept shots out/leaked, so I'm really hoping they blow us away at SDCC this week
avengers_movie_banner_promo.jpg

botscap.png

Back
Top Bottom