^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

Is it worth watching it in 3D?
absolutely not
Don't Judge me but I feel like only Animations and Cartoons do 3d movies right.. action movies like this and transformers are just a head ache and not much that pops out. so its a waste of an extra 10 bucks or so

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I can imagine the lines next Friday ughh

bro, it will be
sick.gif

Kevin Feige Says AVENGERS 3 Might Be Right For The CIVIL WAR Storyline
http://www.google.com/url...I4dTIe4f8Igfm_xgtFUir4jg

Not trying to get Banned but Please do not watch it online man. We have been waiting for this movie for so damn long and from the reviews they did a damn good job. Spend those $10-15 and go see it. Straight up. I can't wait !!!!!!!!!

Not trying to get Banned but Please do not watch it online man. We have been waiting for this movie for so damn long and from the reviews they did a damn good job. Spend those $10-15 and go see it. Straight up. I can't wait !!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

bro, it will be
sick.gif

depends how fast they can bang out these movies. robert isn't getting any younger, neither is the guy who plays hulk... the rest should be semi decent.   Samuel either although in Civil war he made like 2 appearances.

I would waste all my money to see that   personally i think it would be better in a cartoon like Hulk vs. Wolvie

bro, it will be
sick.gif

depends how fast they can bang out these movies. robert isn't getting any younger, neither is the guy who plays hulk... the rest should be semi decent.   Samuel either although in Civil war he made like 2 appearances.

I would waste all my money to see that   personally i think it would be better in a cartoon like Hulk vs. Wolvie

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

People are saying this is the best superhero flick ever.
we should all wait until the amazing spider-man and the dark knight comes out before saying that
We all know most are going to say The Dark Knight Rises because of their obsession with Nolan and Batman.  They'll say it's the second best film ever behind TDR.
I knew ppl would go too hard on that trilogy. BB showed some promise and was really good to start, Joker overshadowed TDR and he made it great, and I expect TDKR to not reach these ridiculous expectations. Throughout ppl continue to ignore how bad Nolan's Batman/Bruce Wayne is and how under used Bale is as an actor, the female leads are always weak too.

So for me it's been really good so far and for now you can even say the best superhero film but it's definitely not impossible to surpass it. If somebody seriously approached Wolverine the right way they could string together a trilogy that'd be better, same goes for the X-Men.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

People are saying this is the best superhero flick ever.
we should all wait until the amazing spider-man and the dark knight comes out before saying that
We all know most are going to say The Dark Knight Rises because of their obsession with Nolan and Batman.  They'll say it's the second best film ever behind TDR.
I knew ppl would go too hard on that trilogy. BB showed some promise and was really good to start, Joker overshadowed TDR and he made it great, and I expect TDKR to not reach these ridiculous expectations. Throughout ppl continue to ignore how bad Nolan's Batman/Bruce Wayne is and how under used Bale is as an actor, the female leads are always weak too.

So for me it's been really good so far and for now you can even say the best superhero film but it's definitely not impossible to surpass it. If somebody seriously approached Wolverine the right way they could string together a trilogy that'd be better, same goes for the X-Men.

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

bro, it will be
sick.gif

This would be great if they went into the Civil War storyline...But, I hope they re-obtain the rights to X-Men, Spider-Man, and Fantastic Four. Spider-Man plays an intricate role in that storyline.

bro, it will be
sick.gif

This would be great if they went into the Civil War storyline...But, I hope they re-obtain the rights to X-Men, Spider-Man, and Fantastic Four. Spider-Man plays an intricate role in that storyline.

Man I'd just be happy if they did the Secret Wars or the Infinity saga right or did a dope movie with Kang in it.

So stuff like Civil War, it's like who knows when they'll get the rights back to all of their flagship teams and characters. It could take a decade +. That's why they're going ahead with stuff like a Guardians of the Galaxy movie instead.

On another note there needs to be a Immortal Iron Fist movie. Just needs the right white guy to pull off kung fu. Marvel could really get a stranglehold if they got that right.

Man I'd just be happy if they did the Secret Wars or the Infinity saga right or did a dope movie with Kang in it.

So stuff like Civil War, it's like who knows when they'll get the rights back to all of their flagship teams and characters. It could take a decade +. That's why they're going ahead with stuff like a Guardians of the Galaxy movie instead.

On another note there needs to be a Immortal Iron Fist movie. Just needs the right white guy to pull off kung fu. Marvel could really get a stranglehold if they got that right.

any feedback on my review? It's spoiler free had tons of reads yesterday, hopefully it helps some of you guys - or elevates the hype.

any feedback on my review? It's spoiler free had tons of reads yesterday, hopefully it helps some of you guys - or elevates the hype.

bro, it will be
sick.gif

Marvel will eventually replace RDJ as Iron Man
http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/4/2...lly-replace-robert-downey-jr-as-iron-man.html
So what's Marvel going to do when Robert Downey Jr. decides he doesn't want to be Iron Man anymore? He originally signed a contract to do four films for Marvel, and after Iron Man 3 that contract will be fulfilled. This is the actor that took Marvel to a whole new level and brought the studio to point where they are today. But he can't and won't play Iron Man forever, so when he decides that he's done, or Marvel doesn't want to pay him what he's worth now, what's Marvel going to do when they want to make another Iron Man movie? Replace him of course. It never stopped them before; they've replaced Edward Norton as the Hulk and Terrence Howard asRhodey. 

Badass Digest caught up with Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige at CinemaCon and asked him about this. He went on to describe that they will treat Tony Stark like James Bond in this situation...
I think Bond is a good example. Let’s put it this way: I hope Downey makes a lot of movies for us as Stark. If and when he doesn’t, and I’m still here making these movies, we don’t take him to Afghanistan and have him wounded again. I think we James Bond it.

By "James Bonding," he means the character can be replaced with an actor as many times as they need to do it to get their movies made. So 20 years from now, maybe we'll all be having a conversation about who our favorite Iron Man actor was. It's kind of weird to think about, but I can see it. That can also be applied to every other actor portraying a Marvel Superhero as well. As long as the studio keeps wanting make these films they'll need actors to fill the roles. It's something that we'll just have to accept, and I'm OK with it.

All that matters to me is that they keep the stories moving forward. I'll be pissed if Marvel decides to reboot everything they've done. That just seems stupid. What do you think about the fact that all of the actors in these Marvel films will eventually be replaced? What are some alternative actors that you think would be good in the roles of some of these superheroes?

bro, it will be
sick.gif

Marvel will eventually replace RDJ as Iron Man
http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/4/2...lly-replace-robert-downey-jr-as-iron-man.html
So what's Marvel going to do when Robert Downey Jr. decides he doesn't want to be Iron Man anymore? He originally signed a contract to do four films for Marvel, and after Iron Man 3 that contract will be fulfilled. This is the actor that took Marvel to a whole new level and brought the studio to point where they are today. But he can't and won't play Iron Man forever, so when he decides that he's done, or Marvel doesn't want to pay him what he's worth now, what's Marvel going to do when they want to make another Iron Man movie? Replace him of course. It never stopped them before; they've replaced Edward Norton as the Hulk and Terrence Howard asRhodey. 

Badass Digest caught up with Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige at CinemaCon and asked him about this. He went on to describe that they will treat Tony Stark like James Bond in this situation...
I think Bond is a good example. Let’s put it this way: I hope Downey makes a lot of movies for us as Stark. If and when he doesn’t, and I’m still here making these movies, we don’t take him to Afghanistan and have him wounded again. I think we James Bond it.

By "James Bonding," he means the character can be replaced with an actor as many times as they need to do it to get their movies made. So 20 years from now, maybe we'll all be having a conversation about who our favorite Iron Man actor was. It's kind of weird to think about, but I can see it. That can also be applied to every other actor portraying a Marvel Superhero as well. As long as the studio keeps wanting make these films they'll need actors to fill the roles. It's something that we'll just have to accept, and I'm OK with it.

All that matters to me is that they keep the stories moving forward. I'll be pissed if Marvel decides to reboot everything they've done. That just seems stupid. What do you think about the fact that all of the actors in these Marvel films will eventually be replaced? What are some alternative actors that you think would be good in the roles of some of these superheroes?

Back
Top Bottom