^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Not trying to get Banned but Please do not watch it online man. We have been waiting for this movie for so damn long and from the reviews they did a damn good job. Spend those $10-15 and go see it. Straight up. I can't wait !!!!!!!!!

Don't worry i'll be seeing this opening night in 3D (already paid for), BUT... This movie is AMAZING!!!!

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Not trying to get Banned but Please do not watch it online man. We have been waiting for this movie for so damn long and from the reviews they did a damn good job. Spend those $10-15 and go see it. Straight up. I can't wait !!!!!!!!!

Don't worry i'll be seeing this opening night in 3D (already paid for), BUT... This movie is AMAZING!!!!

Smart move by Marvel by James Bonding their superhero movies when they're really good. Now that I think about it they should've done that with Batman and should probably try it anyway when Nolan is done with his trilogy and Bale probably doesn't return. That way they may even be able to bring back the Joker down the line.

Marvel's animation division needs to up their level of animated movies like DC has. Once they do an animated Civil War movie will be
pimp.gif
I honestly don't see a live action one going down until I'm in my 40s that has all the important parts of Reed, Tony, Cap, Spidey, and I'd want Punisher in it for the lil role he played
laugh.gif

Smart move by Marvel by James Bonding their superhero movies when they're really good. Now that I think about it they should've done that with Batman and should probably try it anyway when Nolan is done with his trilogy and Bale probably doesn't return. That way they may even be able to bring back the Joker down the line.

Marvel's animation division needs to up their level of animated movies like DC has. Once they do an animated Civil War movie will be
pimp.gif
I honestly don't see a live action one going down until I'm in my 40s that has all the important parts of Reed, Tony, Cap, Spidey, and I'd want Punisher in it for the lil role he played
laugh.gif

For those of you who are like me and weren't able to get reserved tix (I still don't believe they exist ) how early are you planning on getting there at?

For those of you who are like me and weren't able to get reserved tix (I still don't believe they exist ) how early are you planning on getting there at?

I went and saw it today because it premiered in Finland friday. And i gotta say it was pretty good. Downey Jr kinda stole the show though. Weird that Finland got it faster than the States.

I went and saw it today because it premiered in Finland friday. And i gotta say it was pretty good. Downey Jr kinda stole the show though. Weird that Finland got it faster than the States.

Just got back from an IMAX screening earlier. Movie was really awesome.
pimp.gif
Every screening time was sold out.
sick.gif

The film was definitely well-balanced among the characters.

Just got back from an IMAX screening earlier. Movie was really awesome.
pimp.gif
Every screening time was sold out.
sick.gif

The film was definitely well-balanced among the characters.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Depends on what time I go, later at night probably earlier, but I'm planning 45 minutes to an hour. 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Depends on what time I go, later at night probably earlier, but I'm planning 45 minutes to an hour. 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^school me on the civil war

whag heroes/villains would appear?
Who wouldn't appear should be your real question. Everyone was in it, the 6 comic book story line mainly all the avengers, new avengers, fantastic four, spiderman, X men had a small role
Civil War was Epic but honestly its all the stuff that ensued after it what truly made the impact of it so much better, i say you should find the 6 comic series and read.

Back
Top Bottom