The Average Cost of Dating For Every State In The US

Then drop her back at the halfway house before curfew

krabs.jpg

That's was a 1 time thing.

Some of these numbers seem shocking, I live in MD and never broke 200 for a date but I cant fathom paying less than 50 dollars

In my mind when i was dating in my early 20’s i focused on my need to have a good meal and never waste an outing with bad food or some wack place. The foodie in me ****ed me up.

Then the game changed were women were okay not doing the formal dinner thing and a dive bar or a pool hall wouldve done good enough for the first date or so.

Then again I was chasing high maintenance chicks who thought a steak and lobster dinner was the norm.

I’m learning how to dance to avoid paying for foods and movies.

Hasn’t worked yet but I’m hopeful for the future.

I live in San Francisco and the only time I exceeded $300 was when I to dinner(with wine, appetizers, and desserts), a movie, and a bar. Tech people spend liberally around here though so I wouldn't be surprised if this is accurate for that crowd.

I live in San Francisco and the only time I exceeded $300 was when I to dinner(with wine, appetizers, and desserts), a movie, and a bar. Tech people spend liberally around here though so I wouldn't be surprised if this is accurate for that crowd.

Lol not even. Not of my boys in tech are spending that on a normal date (most of them like cheaper beer). Hell when I was dating my most expensive date was probably close to that.

Lol not even. Not of my boys in tech are spending that on a normal date (most of them like cheaper beer). Hell when I was dating my most expensive date was probably close to that.
I have a few friends(programmers and software engineers)that work for Fitbit and Saleforce and they burn through money every weekend. Transplants over here in San Francisco overspent like crazy. Said people are mostly from small cities so their perception of value is completely different than mines.

Currently in Iowa for a wedding and I can confirm it’s that cheap for the Midwest cuz it’s trash on gawd

Man I feel bad if I don’t **** on the 1st date. Can’t imagine dropping $200 in California on just a regular date :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom