The Average Man Spends Over $40,000 On a Woman From the Time He Meets Her Until They Get Married

you guys are making it seem like the guys arent benefitting from it either. Besides gifts, enterainment and dinners are enjoyed by both parties.

Originally Posted by blakep267

you guys are making it seem like the guys arent benefitting from it either. Besides gifts, enterainment and dinners are enjoyed by both parties.
I have a hard time believing guys benefit more than women. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

For things like vacations etc., me & my girl would always split the bill. 
Cheap $%+$*%%!!%!%

??? So spending money on your woman is OD but splitting the bill on a vaca is cheap?
laugh.gif
Not sure I follow u on this one DC...

I split a lot of stuff with my fiance... We go light on birthdays, get each other something well both use for Christmas... I did spend 5 on the ring but besides that I don't OD on her at all.

Been together 7 years now.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Originally Posted by blakep267

I have a hard time believing guys benefit more than women. 
well i mean, eating food benefits you both. Going to see xmen benefits you both. Now buying her gifts and stuff not so much, but Id assume thats for Christmas and her birthday. in which case she would reciprocate on your birthday and christmas. And lets not forget the sex involved with having a girlfriend.

Not gonna lie.. in the first year of my relationship I found myself spending a lot of $$. I wasnt even spending money on things FOR her, it was mostly on concerts that I wanted to attend but had to buy two tickets.
indifferent.gif
and then of course going out to eat, even though we would take turns paying.

I do think the $40 grand number is ridiculous unless they are counting the engagement ring.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Not gonna lie.. in the first year of my relationship I found myself spending a lot of $$. I wasnt even spending money on things FOR her, it was mostly on concerts that I wanted to attend but had to buy two tickets.
indifferent.gif
and then of course going out to eat, even though we would take turns paying.

I do think the $40 grand number is ridiculous unless they are counting the engagement ring.

But also it said vacations. Now thats serious relationship type stuff that I doubt 20 year olds on Niketalk would have to worry about.

Spending money on the woman you end up marrying isn't something you'll look back on your life and regret.
Spending money on %#+!## who go on dates 3x a week with whoever is willing to buy them dinner is what you'll look back on with the face of Steve Francis.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Spending money on the woman you end up marrying isn't something you'll look back on your life and regret.

Exactly.  If she ends up being my baby's mama, someone whom I genuinely love and care about... cooks, cleans, does my laundry, sexually takes care of me and is a great mother/housewife... who cares how much money was spent.  
OP you sound really cheap bro.  Live a little man. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Exactly.  If she ends up being my baby's mama, someone whom I genuinely love and care about... cooks, cleans, does my laundry, sexually takes care of me and is a great mother/housewife... who cares how much money was spent.  
Lock this stupid thread up.

Originally Posted by wisache15

!*+%% you wasnt with me shooting in the gym
lol I used to date a bball broad and she used to rebound for me. If that counts. all she got was a $7 platter from chirpin chicken.

If men have to spend 40K before getting married, those same guys are in for a shock when they see how much divorce is going to cost them.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This #%%! shouldn't be a one-way street. I hate the term "simp," but if you're the only one in the relationship or dating coming outta pocket for expenses, then you're a idiot.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

??? So spending money on your woman is OD but splitting the bill on a vaca is cheap?
laugh.gif
Not sure I follow u on this one DC...

I split a lot of stuff with my fiance... We go light on birthdays, get each other something well both use for Christmas... I did spend 5 on the ring but besides that I don't OD on her at all.

Been together 7 years now.

I wasn't serious man. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

40K? For a broad that'll eventually get old and fat?
Might as well save up and wait for Japan or Apple to mass produce cyborg maids in the near future.
Cop that + a fleshlight, and I'll still have about 10K to mess with.
Nino
30t6p3b.gif
will a cyborg maid rub your feet and listen to you talk about your day?
YES.

I just don't see how 40K is even possible. Like someone said earlier, simple math tells you it is nonsense.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Simps
Originally Posted by REDUCE523

If you got the right girl its worth it. Woke up to an ipad for christmas. I know you youngins think relationships are for suckers but there is more upside then down with the right girl.
Son spending 40 grand on the right girl and he got a damn ipad to show for it
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ DC's next step being informing the authorities. Think he got a Mark Anthony stalker.
Seriously I am going to sit here and write my whole life story so I can get cliff notes please at the end. My point which reading my post didnt get through is she probably spent the same as me.

And you shaking your head and calling me a simp I wonder if you think your dad spending 40k on your mom was a simp move??How dare he spend money on her while she raised you and took care of the household. But I forget I am on NT where cats drop 40k on a car that will be worth nothing once they are done with it. But I am stupid for taking care of a woman that when I was laid out in a hospital bed for two weeks slept on a chair to make sure I was ok. That stays up all night to take care of my child running a fever. Yeah stupid me.
eyes.gif
I wasn't really singling you out and calling you a simp, that word came to mind initially and was my reaction post to the thread and what was in the OP but if you fit the description then the label fits. Your post just kinda seemed particularly sad/pathetic to me.

laugh.gif
@ your point being she probably spent the same as you. I read your post and it sounds like you spent 40k and got a damn ipad to show for it. Don't sound like love to me and it definitely aint equal in any math I know.

No my father didn't spend 40k on my moms. My father isn't foolish and my mother isn't some ruthless %%#%$ that'd want a man to do that for her. If he did though, I'd call him a simp CUZ THAT'S A SIMP MOVE. 40k before they get married? If that's average then I guess my dad is above average. Luckily both of my parents are smart. Don't know why you assumed my mother was the one that raised me and took care of the household though. Don't know why you bringing up children anyway. I can find nannies to raise children and pay them less.

If you think you stupid for doing that, fine. I aint never said the word stupid. All I said was simp to those who have done it and
30t6p3b.gif
@ 40k = ipad on xmas
laugh.gif
If you are really comfortable with what you've done and are in love and all that you shouldn't pay anything I say or what anyone else says any mind. why you trying to justify your actions to me for?

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

OP you sound really cheap bro.  Live a little man. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom