THE BANGS CD COMES OUT TODAY

No one raps about more mundane sh## like this guy....he's a pioneer in that regard. Who raps about step by step directions to taking a chick to themovies?
laugh.gif

I Finally just copped the CD after 3-4 days of searching. I think its safe to say Bangs>RD

laugh.gif
@ the parental advisory warning on the cover

Bangs is the politest dude, just hear the snippet of the outro
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by gatorbait1689

Originally Posted by THEDUDE87

MY HOMIE BANGS DOING HIS DAM THANG ALREADY SOLD 16MILLION RECORDS AH-HAAAAAA

and thats only in africa where they dont have cd players
pimp.gif
wait til they count the countries w/ cd players
pimp.gif
and itunes ahaaaaaaaaaaaa

^ you do know there are countries in Africa that are modernized right? like for instance Ghana. Just correcting your ignorant statement. No beef.
wink.gif
What a cornball
laugh.gif

BTW I hear Bangs is nominated for like 12 Grammys, even though his album missed the deadline. Dudes got mad pull
pimp.gif
"Baby gal"

What a cornball
laugh.gif
(c) KEITHSWEATSJORDANS.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gatorbait1689

Originally Posted by THEDUDE87

MY HOMIE BANGS DOING HIS DAM THANG ALREADY SOLD 16MILLION RECORDS AH-HAAAAAA

and thats only in africa where they dont have cd players
pimp.gif
wait til they count the countries w/ cd players
pimp.gif
and itunes ahaaaaaaaaaaaa

^ you do know there are countries in Africa that are modernized right? like for instance Ghana. Just correcting your ignorant statement. No beef.
wink.gif
What a cornball
laugh.gif

BTW I hear Bangs is nominated for like 12 Grammys, even though his album missed the deadline. Dudes got mad pull
pimp.gif
"Baby gal"

What a cornball
laugh.gif
(c) KEITHSWEATSJORDANS.
Clearly everyone in here was joking and you come in on some Nelson Mandela status, so like I said before, you are a cornball. Maybe listening to Bangs will help get that stick out your @+@
laugh.gif

oh he was joking about Africa not having "CD players" and etc.!?

my bad
tired.gif

Bangs states his main musical influence as the hip hop artist, Chingy
pimp.gif
. He has also drawn inspiration from rapper 2pac for his song, "Never Call U ++$*% Again," taken from a line of a 2pac rap.
[h3] Hard 2 Be Up[/h3]
While Hard 2 Be Up is considered by Bangs to be a rap album, the adaptable rhythm of the background beats also place it in the genres of hip hopand rap.

The album's breakout hit has been the single, "Take U To Da Movies," which chronicles Bangs' attempts at wooing his special lady friend(shawty) to go to the movies with him.

The eponymous track, "Hard 2 Be Up," is perhaps Bangs' most emotionally powerful and lyrically potent, with the rapper angrily criticizingAustralia's treatment of refugees; Bangs ultimately cries that he is "going to the ghetto" in order to reclaim the masculinity that the Western world has ripped from him.
[h2]Critical response[/h2]
With his socially perceptive lyrics and versatile range, Bangs has been critically well received by the musical community.

Since releasing his music video on YouTube, he has been called the "50 Cent of Sudan." [sup][6][/sup] In reference to "Take U To Da Movies," Spike TV states that he "might just be the greatest rapper of alltime" with the "illest rhymes this world has ever heard" that "lay out the greatest first date of all time."

I wonder if dude is actually getting shows and %!*+ in Australia since he "blew up" on the net.

after hearing his cd he talk bout "babeyyyy gurl" alot... he either got his pimp hand strong in Australia or he found his solo chick

my dude bangs

take you to the movies is me & my girls current song, i really want to take her to the movies, popcorn & soda.. i know what she likes.

Back
Top Bottom