eastside
westside
northside
southside
pimp.gif
LOLOLOLOLOL
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

So where are the hrd copies of this CD available NT?

post pics if yall got his album.

nerd.gif

the kayak the hard copies are on is arriving in the US in time....the journey is tough ask #TEAMKAYAK but idk yet

even though its all in fun its sad that this guy gets more attention than the true hip hop artisits that we need to start supporting

Originally Posted by CEmma23

even though its all in fun its sad that this guy gets more attention than the true hip hop artisits that we need to start supporting

are you serious ???

bangs is a real artist trying to get his shine on & ultimately become signed.

dont you see the potential ??

my dude bangs is the truth, im just saying, though

did you see the way he rocked the crowd with a live band ? no practice ?

bangs 2010

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my special girl,
glasses.gif

she plays on my team, my special team
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by CEmma23

shut the $#+% up

AHHAA

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I need the full version Im going 2 da ghetto

this song is def my fave
pimp.gif

shake dat is a club banger. i can definitely see him do a music video with gloria velez in it
glasses.gif

+!%$@%#!*%@!!!! +!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!+!%$@%#!*%@!!!!

Can't find where to buy, so just downloaded online.. feel bad .

LET ME GET DAT IN THE WHIP =
eek.gif

BANGS FOR NEW ARTIST OF THE YEAR IN 10'
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom