The Bear FX Series Jeremy Allen White - Season 2 All episodes Out on Hulu

1686799307216.png

Great season, started very shaky imo. Wasn't really trying to hear about more money issues as that was the same theme as S1 Great exploration from Episode 3 and beyond. Shaping up to be a great show with very real characters

Why they making the audience feel so bad then good then bad again for Marcus (the baker)? That dropped cellphone and the messages, man season 3 is going to be rough for him. I really liked his story.

Just found out about this show and binged it last week, sneaky great show, can’t wait for season 3.

FX with another one coming off snowfall ending

This is one of the best written shows I’ve seen that really goes in on the service industry. Nothing but truth in each episode. GIVE THE WRITERS WHAT THEY ARE OWED! The writer’s strike is only going to prolong so many great shows like this until probably 2025, if they get this resolved in the next 4 months. Absolutely excited about Season 3 but it will be a while.

Wish I didn’t finish it in 3 days, I don’t know why I thought they were releasing weekly episodes.

This is one of the best written shows I’ve seen that really goes in on the service industry. Nothing but truth in each episode. GIVE THE WRITERS WHAT THEY ARE OWED! The writer’s strike is only going to prolong so many great shows like this until probably 2025, if they get this resolved in the next 4 months. Absolutely excited about Season 3 but it will be a while.

Wish I didn’t finish it in 3 days, I don’t know why I thought they were releasing weekly episodes.
Writer strike been over bruh

Writer strike been over bruh
Unfortunately it is still going on and has passed the 60 day mark my boy.

Back
Top Bottom