The Bear FX Series Jeremy Allen White - Season 2 All episodes Out on Hulu

Watched the first episode

Is there really a black market for people to trade meat for denim?

I have never worked in food service

Great show. I'm surprised there's such a small thread for it. Seems like it's gotten a lot of hype recently

As many have said already but I’m surprised this thread hasn’t gotten more attention.

Season 2 was phenomenal.

Also hoping to find a girl that’s as cool and as down to Earth as Claire bear

Last edited:
That xmas party episode was anxiety provoking. Im glad they followed it up with something more light-hearted.

the christmas party was a great episode but i didn't enjoy it. anxiety was high. i can't stand it when multiple people are yelling and trying to talk at the same time.
that's how i know they did a good job cause it felt like i was at the table.

the christmas party was a great episode but i didn't enjoy it. anxiety was high. i can't stand it when multiple people are yelling and trying to talk at the same time.
that's how i know they did a good job cause it felt like i was at the table.
Definitely. Same feeling from Episode 7 season one. You kind of felt there.

This is one of the best shows on TV imo. Just everything. The story, the acting, the cinematography, etc.

copenhagen episode and the cousin episode were my favorite

Enjoyed both episodes. Though cousin's transformation was a bit too drastic for me. Feels too unrealistic.

Also did not enjoy the Christmas episode at all. I respect the ability to create the scene and bring you into it, I just did not need any additional stress/anxiety in my life right now lol.

Marcus is dope but he was so out-of-pocket to ask out Syd on the day of the F&F launch. Showed less awareness of time/place/situation than CWebb in '93.

Looking forward to watching the S2 finale tonight!

Enjoyed both episodes. Though cousin's transformation was a bit too drastic for me. Feels too unrealistic.

Also did not enjoy the Christmas episode at all. I respect the ability to create the scene and bring you into it, I just did not need any additional stress/anxiety in my life right now lol.

Marcus is dope but he was so out-of-pocket to ask out Syd on the day of the F&F launch. Showed less awareness of time/place/situation than CWebb in '93.

Looking forward to watching the S2 finale tonight!
yeah agreed. i thought it was very abrupt and a bit rushed. it’s cause they spent the whole first szn explaining how much of a dummy he was. but taking the episode individually it was really well done

The episode where cousin went to work at the Michelin star restaurant was my fave, it was excellent. I really enjoy seeing people who are good at what they do, do their thing. Doesn't matter, could be basketweaving, bike seat fitting etc, if I can see the care and love down to the minute details i'm in. That whole organization was immaculate, then Olivia Colman killing it as usual in that short stint.

Richie hit a breaking point / fork in the road moment in his life this was time and overdue

Episode 1 of S2 he’s worried everyone will move on and see it’s no reason to keep him around

the holiday flashback richie was lost and unemployed & basically ashamed by it

Now add that his ex is moving on and he’s around a serious restaurant/ company he finally saw the opportunity to change and took it

Definitely was building and not rush or out of nowhere at all to me

I love how they were able to further develop each character more in this season, while still developing Michael in reverse. Good show, and the writers and actors deserve to get paid man.

Back
Top Bottom