The Beatles Never Broke Up

Supposedly, theres a guy who has a tape from a recording of the Beatles many years after they broke up. His story gets crazier though. Take a look and read:http://www.thebeatlesneverbrokeup.com

cassette.jpg

Originally Posted by SneakerLips

If this is true, why the hell would he give out the tape for free?
*fixed.

and i'm gonna listen...giving my assessment later...

eek.gif
Da hell he make a website for you could easily make 10 mill off them damn songs

dammit. i just made a whole thesis to this ##$@ then that yuku wizard popped off.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

anyway, quick points, most of the songs are ad-lib heavy, and contain a lot of elements from other Beatles' songs.

and coming from a tape, the quality is exponentially better than i thought, though obviously it needs mixing/mastering cuz them songs sound mashed as $%%$.

so my conclusion...it's probably a compilation of unreleased stuff at the most.
or some guy just wanted to experiment with Beatles songs. how he did it with some vocals I've never heard before, i don't know.

i still don't believe it though, but it's not impossible. some songs are actually legit nice.

worth the listen. but don't expect some Let It Be stuff.

if this is indeed real then that dude is a moron, I would sell that tape and get soooo much cash off it.

not gonna download that +*%%...and i stopped reading the story after he started talking about parallel dimensions and +*%%...
grin.gif

I actually read most of that
laugh.gif
pretty crazy stuff but i highly doubt it's true.

I have nothing to say to this guy except "Cool Story Bro
grin.gif
"

If you believe that story at all after he started mentioning parallel dimensions, you're an absolute moron.
laugh.gif

After I read his statement declaring his story may be hard to believe, I said to myself, "Okay, it couldn't possibly sound that ludicrous, I mightbelieve it," but goddamn.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom