the BEST club nights ending in fights UNAPPRECIATION

Always happens.... the BEST club nights, the most packed/cracking nights end up in fights
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Tonight was poppin.... packed.... girls, girls and more girls....
One of the best nights I've been to in months
(was at a "lounge", aka small dance floor... tables, 2 different bars, etc)
by the time 1:00 AM rolls around fights start to break out.... ends up being 3 separate fights (with 1 dude at the center of 2 of them)

Drunk dudes FTL!!!

Lights got turned on early & night ended early
smh.gif

At least no shots were fired...

I enjoy watching fights
As long as its not me or the people Im with
laugh.gif

But people killing a good night ftl!!

I wanted to ask you TBone, you from Sac?

I keep hearing about fights in the club but I have never witnessed a fight yet and I've been clubbing for over 6 years now.

I've seen dudes get into it with bouncers and get ushered out but never a fight between actual club patrons. I don't know why
but this doesn't happen in the clubs I be at, even on "hood night" I've never seen one fight.

Originally Posted by 916kings

I enjoy watching fights
As long as its not me or the people Im with
laugh.gif

But people killing a good night ftl!!

I wanted to ask you TBone, you from Sac?
They are entertaining.... tonight this dude got a HUGE welt on the side of his head.... I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
&
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
inside, dude got lit up....
I just get nervous because I don't want anyone pulling a gun & firing off.... a lot of the places I got they don't even pat you down
smh.gif

And I've been at a club that had a gun shot INSIDE the club a few weeks later.... and a club where a shooting took place outside the club while I wasinside of it...
smh.gif

But to answer your question..... Seattle!

Originally Posted by geminifly

I keep hearing about fights in the club but I have never witnessed a fight yet and I've been clubbing for over 6 years now.

I've seen dudes get into it with bouncers and get ushered out but never a fight between actual club patrons. I don't know why
but this doesn't happen in the clubs I be at, even on "hood night" I've never seen one fight.
Really?? Damn..... I've seen quite a few. It's always the nights when it's packed...

Oh and what's crazy is this lounge is upscale and in a SUBURB!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(15-20 mins from Seattle though)

Originally Posted by 916kings

ohhh..
I thought because 95860 is an zip code out here.
Haha, oh naw.... 9/5/86 = my birthday, 0 just added on.... this was my original AIM screen name (minus the 0) from like 6th grade(1997 or 98??).... and ended up just being my screen name for many things after that
laugh.gif

I would agree with you on almost every night, except tonight. Tonight went off without a problem and the amount of good looking girls in attendance wasstaggering.

LA
pimp.gif

Unappreciated. I went to county jail for trying to break up a fight at a club. And the club was super popping, until the bar tenders wanted to act like theywere in Coyote Ugly, and they started spraying my female friends on their chest. We ended up fighting security and the bartenders. It makes you feel like sucha waste of night just went down.

But damn OP, what kind of clubs you going to where people are shooting inside the club? Don't they have medal detectors at the door?

Edit: That's why I don't go clubbing that much anymore, maybe once every 6 months. But my things are lounges and house parties now.

Damn Ive changed. cuz now I hate that $+!*. but back when I was in school, If someone was any parts disrespectful, they got Hands laid on them, Word to

2098318603_e9d9a97a3e.jpg

That $@*@ is the worst when your an out-of-towner.

Had that happen to me and my folks up in LA a year ago. And the club was super crackin but then my homie goes out and snuffs some dude inside his car
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'd appreciate more fights if it meant less shooting.... it's way too real in Gary, Indiana. I know of a __ out here that caught a dirt nap onChristmas Night stepping out of Bennigans. I think he caught 6 facials or something like that. Cats don't be giving a %$+% round here
smh.gif

Pay a $20 cover to go to a place where you could lose your life...no thanks.
I used to be with having a good time in clubs, but I have to much to live for to
have my life thrown away by some 18 year old kid with no future.

man I was so mad yesturday, I didn't see a fight at the hockey game I went to, so afterwards O tried to start a fight but Philly fans are soft
don't mean to thread jack
fights are a common occurrence down here, before, during or after the club

They broke up my senior prom at 10pm because of a fight...between 4 girls.
worst prom ever

nah son, they're appreciated. an excellent club night ends in a fight. i put my military combatives techniques to use and take over
pimp.gif

This and the dancing their doing now is one of the reasons why I don't got to the club.

OP, I'm from the Seattle area also.

Are you talking about The Parlor?
nerd.gif

That place is coo, but sometimes they kick out people for the weakest reasons. That's Bellevue for you though.

Back
Top Bottom