The Best Damn Video on World Star Hip Hop!!! Vol. This is too real.

She spelled 'stench' wrong.

Pass.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Boo hoo happens everyday

Lol I love these responses
lol im saying, im not up on these "if you knew me" videos, sounds like a bunch of "look at me" bs. But bad things happen to good people all the time, if it takes videos like this for you to appreciate life and stuff, then god i feel sorry for you. But hey live and learn.

IMO one person's sorrow is one person's sorrow. Whether it be you got raped as a kid, or you never knew love from your parents, one can be just as bad as the other depending on how the person takes it.
eyes.gif
all this

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Lol I love these responses
lol im saying, im not up on these "if you knew me" videos, sounds like a bunch of "look at me" bs. But bad things happen to good people all the time, if it takes videos like this for you to appreciate life and stuff, then god i feel sorry for you. But hey live and learn.

IMO one person's sorrow is one person's sorrow. Whether it be you got raped as a kid, or you never knew love from your parents, one can be just as bad as the other depending on how the person takes it.
eyes.gif
all this
shes trying to help people that are in similar situations though..why would you knock her for trying to help?

and for those claiming its fake...why would she claim to be molested and beat? who would want that attention?

I admit she is cute. She will be a handful for any man that tries to date her. It will take a special guy to really love her.

hopefully more girls speak up on stuff like this. Girls need to stop thinking this stuff is ok to keep suppressed. No need for more bitter older women in the world. truth is much better than living in the dark and a lie.

I muted as soon as the music started and then skimmed through the vid. Whatever she is crying about, she needs to man up. It's a world out there.

And dudes wonderin why they can't get women.
30t6p3b.gif

Whether it's real or fake, the message is as real as it gets. Stop lookin on the surface and look deeper.

Yall lames makin funnies at the vid be the same dudes makin "Pray for my friend/family member" threads. Ppl die everyday B, so what ya moms got breast cancer. See, I can do it too

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

And dudes wonderin why they can't get women.
30t6p3b.gif

Whether it's real or fake, the message is as real as it gets. Stop lookin on the surface and look deeper.

Yall lames makin funnies at the vid be the same dudes makin "Pray for my friend/family member" threads. Ppl die everyday B, so what ya moms got breast cancer. See, I can do it too
This.

No matter what her true motives were for making the video, raising awareness is a good thing. I would consider it a success if it influences even a few kids to get help from an abusive situation. I definitely know a few people who come from some real messed up situations at home, but they felt powerless because it was "family."

Sad thing is that if she's telling the truth, she's gonna need a whole lot of help in order to form real relationships, especially with men.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I muted as soon as the music started and then skimmed through the vid. Whatever she is crying about, she needs to man up. It's a world out there.
Yeah let's just leave it up to the children to solve their abuse and neglect problems 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not even trying to be funny because this video made me feel really bad for the girl, but am I the only one that expected one of her brothers to come through and punch her out of the camera frame at the end of the video? the title of this thread said Best Damn Video, so I was expecting something crazy

I want to say she's cute but I can't without feeling guilty.

Whoever ends up with her is gonna have to deal with alot of stuff.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Sad story.

She's looking a bit "slutty" in the video though...what if her brothers see this.

Since her brother is on NT, he's deff gonna see this video and go off on her. Take it easy on her Illbaniankid
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom