The Best Damn Video on World Star Hip Hop!!! Vol. This is too real.

Originally Posted by jretro23

i'd beat
surprised nobody caught this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Whether it's real or fake, the message is as real as it gets. Stop lookin on the surface and look deeper.

Yall lames makin funnies at the vid be the same dudes makin "Pray for my friend/family member" threads. Ppl die everyday B, so what ya moms got breast cancer. See, I can do it too
This.
and the troll threads ( i'm a crack addict, i'm homeless in SF) get all these NT sympathizers just because it was from a NT member.  

Domestic violence is no joke...... I gladly lock people up when it occurs but it does break families apart
frown.gif

Judging by the looks of that bathroom, he won alot
laugh.gif
, only WSHH, would you have comments like that

na but seriously, that's pretty messed up what happened to her.......props to her for speaking out against abuse

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

And dudes wonderin why they can't get women.
30t6p3b.gif

Whether it's real or fake, the message is as real as it gets. Stop lookin on the surface and look deeper.

Yall lames makin funnies at the vid be the same dudes makin "Pray for my friend/family member" threads. Ppl die everyday B, so what ya moms got breast cancer. See, I can do it too
QFT

Making light of the situation is terrible.  Some dudes on NT have an agenda against, or plain hatred of women and it's getting beyond disgusting.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Making light of the situation is terrible.  Some dudes on NT have an agenda against, or plain hatred of women and it's getting beyond disgusting.

i hope none of you have daughters...

her tumblr doesn't reflect that of the video..

i can only hope she isn't making this up to gain e-fame and if she isnt i truly feel sorry for her.

Back
Top Bottom