~The Best DUNK POSTERS~

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

8a935d6b41b36aa9d39cdbad3fe7712ba34beab.jpg

pimp.gif

Kobe playing 1 on 5 huh.

WOW !!!....and then a few words for Spike Lee.....just to get his thoughts on the matter.

Originally Posted by aRog27

WOW !!!....and then a few words for Spike Lee.....just to get his thoughts on the matter.

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
at that softee Bulls fan in the vid holding up the "Basketball not football" sign in the stands because the Bulls were not good enoughto match up with Ewing and the Knicks physical style of play without MJ in that series
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by indohan

LOL!!!! A person that big fell down after that dunk.... Here's some more pictures why Ewing is the [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]best center OF ALL TIME.[/color]

160agbk.jpg
i3rse0.jpg
f525h5.jpg

9gyrrb.jpg
1zb8iuu.jpg
dr6z9y.jpg

indifferent.gif

You're really taking a lot of effort with that one, screen shots for every half a second like you're entering it as evidence in a trial.. We allknow Ewing got dunked on dirty by both Pippen and Jordan... what did you expect? He was a center during the 90s, it's going to happen.

Pippen and Jordan on Ewing are always great, and the rest of the dunks in here are
eek.gif

^^ No offense on NYK fans...
The effort is nothing compare to the satisfaction I have now for showing this to people who think Ewing was the best center in the 90s..
NYK kids fans on NT are just making me
smh.gif
each day...

no one played the Bulls like the Knicks did

A quote from a kid.. So, yeah... These screen shots prove it all..

was there a poster for either dunk carter threw down on alonzo last year or the year before. hate carter but i remember him pulling it way back and than dunkedlik ehe was still a rookie and not a cry baby

The effort is nothing compare to the satisfaction I have now for showing this to people who think Ewing was the best center in the 90s..
smh.gif
each day...

are you arguing that that quote is not true? i mean in the 90s the Knicks were the only team to beat the bulls (yes it was without MJ) but even with MJ theKnicks still took them to 7 games on the regualr and their teams were never as good. They were just more physical and tough, and had more heart.

smh.gif
each day...

indifferent.gif

Do you realize how flawed your logic is?

A hypothetical situation for you to show how stupid you are...Say that something happens to the Orlando Magic and they become the clear best defensive teamin the NBA. No arguments. They're the best defensive team PERIOD. They then meet with the Cavs who are somehow at this point the overall best team in thenba. No arguments, they're clearly the best in the entire league.
*i have to go do some #++ so the rest won't be as elaborate, but you'll getthe point*

Lebron + Larry Hughes both poster D12. Does that then mean that orlando is no longer the best defensive team even though they're ranked 1st by far in everystatistical category for defense?

That's why ur stupid. Now to start makin moves cuz its startin to get late out here haha.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

smh.gif
each day...

indifferent.gif

Do you realize how flawed your logic is?

A hypothetical situation for you to show how stupid you are...Say that something happens to the Orlando Magic and they become the clear best defensive team in the NBA. No arguments. They're the best defensive team PERIOD. They then meet with the Cavs who are somehow at this point the overall best team in the nba. No arguments, they're clearly the best in the entire league.
*i have to go do some #++ so the rest won't be as elaborate, but you'll get the point*

Lebron + Larry Hughes both poster D12. Does that then mean that orlando is no longer the best defensive team even though they're ranked 1st by far in every statistical category for defense?

That's why ur stupid. Now to start makin moves cuz its startin to get late out here haha.

YES. Especially when without lebron Dwight Howard prevailed
pimp.gif

This is by far the best thread in yrs. Where's Nique the freak?

COOK # 45
get fit.

Let's settle this....yes, the dude with the "basketball not football" sign in the Scottie over Ewing dunk is an idiot...he's a girl. He'salso a hypocrite 'cause he was happy when Scottie banged Patrick.

Ewing was a great center and that isn't diminished because Scottie Pippen, from the hated Bulls, dunked on him.

The screen by screen snaps were a little OD.

We can all agree that that dunk over Patrick was just nasty.......and the Bulls were robbed of that series.

C'mon, no Dr. J?!?!

From the free throw line:

D-Fish on AI
pimp.gif

Y'all know I'm not a Kobe fan, but I love this:

And since the thread starter actually STARTED the thread with a poster of a missed dunk, I'm posting a missed dunk that looked nice right before the miss:

pimp.gif

I freaking love lightning XVIIs.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Tmac on Bradley one is great. still remains one of the most aggressive dunks i have ever seen in the NBA

....WOW
eek.gif
gives me shivers every time i see it. forcing bradley into retirement.
its ok, you had a solid career
laugh.gif

THE GR8: I'm sorry, everything you said is true.
I'm sorry, please please please, forgive me..
Don't burn my apartment, sir..
PLEASE! I BEG YOU! DON'T KILL ME!

nYcHipHopHippo: Yes, I'm stupid...
I posted screenshots of Jordan, you responded with LeBron, Hughes and D12...
Really smart!
And also, I'm so stupid that I don't even know who you were referring to when you said D12.
D12 = sounds like a Durian Shop to me.

Back
Top Bottom