pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

shabooyah1124:
8a935d6b41b36aa9d39cdbad3fe7712ba34beab.jpg

pimp.gif
DCAllAmerican:
Funny there is not a single Laker in sight
roll.gif

Oh, and there's the guy in the paint on the right.
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well if you're counting pau, there is 3 lakers in the pic. Kobe, Pau, and whoever that is behind Warrick. Hard to see but he's there. Notice theshorts?

Man AI got higher than D-Fish when he dunked on him.

MJ reppin NERD
roll.gif

Does anyone have clear pictures of Jordans's kiss the rim dunk? The one in the 87 contest where he leaned real hard. I would love to have that for my ps3background.

Originally Posted by no vert

Does anyone have clear pictures of Jordans's kiss the rim dunk? The one in the 87 contest where he leaned real hard. I would love to have that for my ps3 background.

28urd08.jpg

You're welcome.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

And since the thread starter actually STARTED the thread with a poster of a missed dunk, I'm posting a missed dunk that looked nice right before the miss:

pimp.gif

I freaking love lightning XVIIs.
smokin.gif

I never noticed Ashton Kutcher looking like he's never seen a dunk before.

Thanks Indohan. Did someone forget about Bron on Duncan.and Vince on Dik in Toronto?

For those who do know that dude doing the Vince is Ronnie Fields .He balled with KG in high school. So really VC is doing Ronnie.

LeBron.... thats just nasty.. his forhead pretty much above the rim

Ronnie Fields was a sick dunker....like awesomely talented....i think he was in an accident and he was never the same

I dont know how to get youtube vids to play but...... I cant believe that NOBODY has Shawn Kemps dunk on Alton Lister on her???? "The ListerBlister"!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... Yall die hard Golden State Warriors should remember this dunk vividly

IMO this is the best dunk of all time.... yall are gonna trip but its my opinion

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cheezybaby

do u love jrich????
every post i see u make is almost always about him

Back
Top Bottom