The Best Friend's Wedding Vol. Tobago {PICS}

Wish you many years of happiness my dude....

9ftyqh.jpg

2i7uvea.jpg

b70zmd.jpg

rjnt6x.jpg

2w2q6v9.jpg

2rqynpj.jpg

352j0x4.jpg

30u7895.jpg

wi0d29.jpg

j64ojm.jpg

23lgv1i.jpg

raoqwl.jpg

dq6wrk.jpg

8vsqq8.jpg

33dcya0.jpg

2r5uuqw.jpg

n2eq07.jpg

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn...

Didn't know Trinidad was nice like that...

For real...

I had been to Trinidad before with my soccer team way back in '95, but that was the first time I'd been on the island of Tobago - it was beautiful...

...and maaaan - those bad island Indian shorties with black girl bodies? Damn.

How do you guys stay so fit? I mean, I work my tail off and I can't even get 1/2 of that.

OH wait. maybe you're born w/ it. (cue the commercial)

Congrats btw. Weddings are always appreciated. Womenz give it up easy.

tabago for weddings is where it's at, really beutiful pics, and congratulations to your friend.

I had a friend of mine who was in the wedding party for a wedding down there, crazy nice pics she showed me of the wedding.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

laugh.gif
at dude throwing up a gang sign.

laugh.gif

That's me...that was after the ceremony and by then we were all good and drunk off of island rum.

I don't even know what the hell I was doing
laugh.gif

My family is from Trinidad. I went to visit in 2004, place is absolutely beautiful. Vacationed in Tobago for 2 days. Trinidad is wonderful (roti FTW!!!) butthe mosquitos are murderous. They unzip the nets during the night to get to you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Trinidad is wonderful (roti FTW!!!) but the mosquitos are murderous. They unzip the nets during the night to get to you
laugh.gif

WORD.

When I was there the first time I caught it the worst - like you really just gon' bite me right on my face huh?

Back
Top Bottom