The BEST hotel you ever stayed at?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

prob a marriot(sp?) in orlando

but my cousin that lives with me got a job in the new gansevoort in the city, you already know

eek.gif

High Roller Package
You won’t need luck at the Hotel Gansevoort – you’re always a winner with the “High Roller

i'm a cheap motel dude but the Peabody in Memphis was probably the best hotel i been in. I didn't stay there, but my moms used to work there. they even had some dude walk ducks around the lobby every day. no joke. the ducks got better service than the people haha.

i'm a cheap motel dude but the Peabody in Memphis was probably the best hotel i been in. I didn't stay there, but my moms used to work there. they even had some dude walk ducks around the lobby every day. no joke. the ducks got better service than the people haha.

Circus Circus, Las Vegas.

*shrugs* when you're a 12 year old kid all the way over from New Zealand and you stay at a place that has an indoor roller coaster, carnival games and a McDonalds to boot, all inside the damn hotel, you're in heaven
pimp.gif

The elevator was super insanely fast as well
laugh.gif

Circus Circus, Las Vegas.

*shrugs* when you're a 12 year old kid all the way over from New Zealand and you stay at a place that has an indoor roller coaster, carnival games and a McDonalds to boot, all inside the damn hotel, you're in heaven
pimp.gif

The elevator was super insanely fast as well
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom