THE BEST RETRO OF DA YEAR 2008 (will be updated as new releases come)

championhood

Banned
so far da air structures got it bar none
nike-air-structure.jpg

only things thats POSSIBLY moving these from da top stop are.....

^ I agree that the Structures so far are the best retro of the year but when them Carmines drop they easily move up to #1

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Um Penny 2s?
or are we just grading stuff that has already dropped?

we grading things as they drop and of course u can assume da joints comin out might be betta...but this way u can always have a quick reference to da bestthis year's got to offer retro wise..stuff that ain't surface yet u can't really grade yet cuz nike might play da butcher too...(aggassi retros
frown.gif
)

oh...another dark horse..DEPENDIN ON DA QUALITY OF DA LEATHER.....

purpleairforce1.jpg

as da weeks go by ranks will shift...so as of right now what ya think is 2nd and 3rd?

Right now I'm leaning towards the Dee Brown Omni's and the Flight 95's

Unfortunately, I don't have them

When the penny 2s and the pippen 1s drop they will be my one and 2 in that order. But for now i guess you would have to give it to the structures by defaultreally hasn't been anything that good. If the 13s had better quality maybe them but they were very dissappointing. But the 10s were nice. So 1 is thestructure and 2 is the shadow 10s in my book.

Originally Posted by Tronics

Everyone has a pair of Structures...
eyes.gif

so...da infrared airmax 90's were WIDELY GR and now they go for 250+ less then 3 years later....
grin.gif
no make em anyless classic

guys were forgetting aboout the GOLD flightposite....

and we have 2 see the penny II's and the Pippens b4 we make any judgement...

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

wink.gif
we grading things as they drop and of course u can assume da joints comin out might be betta...but this way u can always have a quick reference to da best this year's got to offer retro wise..stuff that ain't surface yet u can't really grade yet cuz nike might play da butcher too...(aggassi retros
frown.gif
)

oh...another dark horse..DEPENDIN ON DA QUALITY OF DA LEATHER.....

purpleairforce1.jpg

as da weeks go by ranks will shift...so as of right now what ya think is 2nd and 3rd?
HOOOOLD ON, slim! Purple AF1 Hi's are releasing? When?

Well I don't know about this year, but last years winners were:

Nike Air Foamposite One (Penny Foams)

Runner up:

Nike Air CB34 (Godzilla's)

As the year goes by I will chime in more.

Are the structures really that good? I might have to pick up a pair...if they are still around.

Yo the purple AF1 gets my vote when it comes out. I must be the only guy without a pair of structures.
frown.gif

They need to retro the FLIGHPOSITE III ASAP.. with that said i will have to go with the CB34 then the structures

ATC II's will def. be one of the best retro releases this year. Can't wait see more pics. Structures are also nice.

Flightposites II's will have to come before the III's but I'm glad to have pairs of all. And as of today, I vote black fp1's(classics roundhere) with structures following close behind. By years end my list will be
1. Silver FP1's
2. Black/Royal Penny 2's
3. Silver Foamposite Pros
I know that XI/XII package will be vicious too so I won't count them out.

ZF 95's....so far.

Haven't been able to pick up a pair of structures or Dee Brown's yet, but regardless the ZF's trump them in my book.

I would have to agree with the structures. LOL i ended up getting 3 pair
happy.gif

I almost forgot about the NB 576. Great shoe
NB1500xProvider will be a awesome shoe. Cant wait for it.
Did everyone forget space jams?

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

they won da NYC air force I vote (no thanx to kampout kidd
laugh.gif
) so they retroin in da summer
pimp.gif
YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEESS

Pippen
Penny 2s
Eggplants
Structures
ATC2