The Best Thing I Ever Ate Vol. Burgers

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Kobe Beef w/ foie gras and black truffle sauce at the Burger Bar in Mandalay Bay! I will be there having another one of these a week from today. It's one of those where you don't care how much it costs.

4549623196_6cd84e0cb1.jpg

How much was it?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Kobe Beef w/ foie gras and black truffle sauce at the Burger Bar in Mandalay Bay! I will be there having another one of these a week from today. It's one of those where you don't care how much it costs.

4549623196_6cd84e0cb1.jpg

How much was it?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The bread looks very sticky/soft/crisp (good thing) in that picture. Looks very good. Fries look nice as well even though there are like 4.
laugh.gif

Just made a Turkey Burger BTW. Ground Turkey, Salt, Pepper, Jalepenos, Worcestershire Sauce
pimp.gif
Vicious
sick.gif

i dont know but off the bat, theres clearly more than 4 fries...many NTers cannot count

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The bread looks very sticky/soft/crisp (good thing) in that picture. Looks very good. Fries look nice as well even though there are like 4.
laugh.gif

Just made a Turkey Burger BTW. Ground Turkey, Salt, Pepper, Jalepenos, Worcestershire Sauce
pimp.gif
Vicious
sick.gif

i dont know but off the bat, theres clearly more than 4 fries...many NTers cannot count

Bacon & Egg Cheeseburger Beef, crispy applewood smoked bacon, cheddar, hard-boiled egg mayo

Sold at STAND, the same place that sells this:

tumblr_l3yxszYAcE1qcnm4eo1_500.jpg

Bacon & Egg Cheeseburger Beef, crispy applewood smoked bacon, cheddar, hard-boiled egg mayo

Sold at STAND, the same place that sells this:

tumblr_l3yxszYAcE1qcnm4eo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I never understood paying for a Kobe Beef burger...it's a waste

How so? Taste pretty good...and you can definitely tell the difference in the quality of meat...

How so? Taste pretty good...and you can definitely tell the difference in the quality of meat...

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

cause it's equivalent to mixing Remy XO with coke.

like dirty said, it's a waste.

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

cause it's equivalent to mixing Remy XO with coke.

like dirty said, it's a waste.

I agree. Why grind up Kobe beef? I assume it loses flavor, like what happens when you cut into a steak and the juices leak out. I would much rather have it cooked super rare and served as a steak.

I agree. Why grind up Kobe beef? I assume it loses flavor, like what happens when you cut into a steak and the juices leak out. I would much rather have it cooked super rare and served as a steak.

Back
Top Bottom