The Best Thing I Ever Ate Vol. Burgers

I flew out to Philly once to try their burgers from White Castle. Biggest disappointment ever. Soggy +!@ bread. The movie just made it look so golden. But honestly In-n-Out is my favorite. It has that unique flavor to it that I just don't know how to describe and that's what separates it from the rest. BELIEVE THE HYPE, not like the sorry +%! white castle bull *!!$. And also I don't like "gourmet" burgers. They're usually overpriced and taste nothing like a real burger suppose to taste like if you know what i mean. For those of you who never had an In-n-Out Burger, Its everything you'd imagine it taste like and some.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I flew out to Philly once to try their burgers from White Castle. Biggest disappointment ever. Soggy +!@ bread. The movie just made it look so golden. But honestly In-n-Out is my favorite. It has that unique flavor to it that I just don't know how to describe and that's what separates it from the rest. BELIEVE THE HYPE, not like the sorry +%! white castle bull *!!$. And also I don't like "gourmet" burgers. They're usually overpriced and taste nothing like a real burger suppose to taste like if you know what i mean. For those of you who never had an In-n-Out Burger, Its everything you'd imagine it taste like and some.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by killabee

I flew out to Philly to try the burgers from White Castle. Biggest disappointment ever. Soggy !!+ bread. The movie just made it look so golden.

you flew somewhere just for a burger tho. smh

I flew out to Philly to try the burgers from White Castle. Biggest disappointment ever. Soggy !!+ bread. The movie just made it look so golden.

you flew somewhere just for a burger tho. smh

Five guys
pimp.gif

sme people might not agree but for a fast food place Checkers got some good burgers. atleast 10x better than BK and Mcdonalds.

Five guys
pimp.gif

sme people might not agree but for a fast food place Checkers got some good burgers. atleast 10x better than BK and Mcdonalds.

not sure if srs....

white castle is not that good. i can only eat it about once every 2 months. but of course it would be sorry bun, burgers are steamed and what not.

not sure if srs....

white castle is not that good. i can only eat it about once every 2 months. but of course it would be sorry bun, burgers are steamed and what not.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

****'s drive in is basically a fast food joint, and the burgers aren't amazing but the spot is a seattle landmark, it's open till 2, and you always see someone you know when you go. The fries are probably the best part. ****'s at around 2 am at night right before closing is always a riot. Theres 5 locations in Seattle, and yea you gotta pay for anything extra
laugh.gif
(ketchup, onions, etc. but its only like 15 cents.)

spot is the truth.
Agreed. Fries > Burger but overall the spot is the %%#%.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

****'s drive in is basically a fast food joint, and the burgers aren't amazing but the spot is a seattle landmark, it's open till 2, and you always see someone you know when you go. The fries are probably the best part. ****'s at around 2 am at night right before closing is always a riot. Theres 5 locations in Seattle, and yea you gotta pay for anything extra
laugh.gif
(ketchup, onions, etc. but its only like 15 cents.)

spot is the truth.
Agreed. Fries > Burger but overall the spot is the %%#%.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

not sure if srs....

Actually I my girl at the time wanted me to visit her for a couple of weeks and a big part of me agreeing to go was so that i could try white castle
laugh.gif
. But anyways I remember a couple of years back when people from opposite coasts would boast their food joints and it was always In-n-out vs White castle. Now I know..its not even comparable.

not sure if srs....

Actually I my girl at the time wanted me to visit her for a couple of weeks and a big part of me agreeing to go was so that i could try white castle
laugh.gif
. But anyways I remember a couple of years back when people from opposite coasts would boast their food joints and it was always In-n-out vs White castle. Now I know..its not even comparable.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Lamb burger at this restaurant in NYC is the best burger I've ever had.

is it a cambination of lamb and beef?
if so a few places out there do combos of groud beef ie veal chuck and sirlon

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Lamb burger at this restaurant in NYC is the best burger I've ever had.

is it a cambination of lamb and beef?
if so a few places out there do combos of groud beef ie veal chuck and sirlon

not sure if srs....

laugh.gif
yea its nothing special at all, its crazy to think people love that place and eat there multiple times a week
sick.gif

not sure if srs....

laugh.gif
yea its nothing special at all, its crazy to think people love that place and eat there multiple times a week
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom