The Best Thing I Ever Ate Vol. Burgers

Originally Posted by manslayer

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
2611406782_569641d317_b.jpg
Man SEA - Town.....killin' it with this pic!

Originally Posted by certified hustler11

^ The Habit > In N Out.
One thing that bothered me about In N Out was how their burgers were never really hot. I love a nice burger fresh off the grill. Also onion rings > fries.

Also, HOW HAS NO ONE MENTIONED FATHER'S OFFICE YET? Their bbq-esque spread and greens really compliment the fat juicy cow.

The Apple Pan is also a really old school joint. Their burgers are laced with some type of apple spread. Really great taste.

Any other Los Angeles burger spots I should try?
Another one mentioned earlier (but you def should try) is Umami Burger on La Brea.  My vote for best burger in LA ahead of the FO Burger.

Originally Posted by certified hustler11

^ The Habit > In N Out.
One thing that bothered me about In N Out was how their burgers were never really hot. I love a nice burger fresh off the grill. Also onion rings > fries.

Also, HOW HAS NO ONE MENTIONED FATHER'S OFFICE YET? Their bbq-esque spread and greens really compliment the fat juicy cow.

The Apple Pan is also a really old school joint. Their burgers are laced with some type of apple spread. Really great taste.

Any other Los Angeles burger spots I should try?
Another one mentioned earlier (but you def should try) is Umami Burger on La Brea.  My vote for best burger in LA ahead of the FO Burger.

Originally Posted by thenkotb

the best burger i've ever had is from kuma's corner in chicago.. these burgers kill five guys burgers imo
4676309193_0fe05cf22f.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that actually looks good. and I don't like eggs.

Originally Posted by thenkotb

the best burger i've ever had is from kuma's corner in chicago.. these burgers kill five guys burgers imo
4676309193_0fe05cf22f.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that actually looks good. and I don't like eggs.

mooyah.jpg

So far this is killing the game. However an In and Out is opening up less than a mile away from me soon and I'll finally get to try it out.

And I don't know if its just the one by me or not but 5 Guys sucks.

What-a-burger ain't the best but as far as drive thru/fast food are concerned they are by far the best.

And for people in the DFW Scotty P's is up there.

But time after time I go to Mooyah and its a 9.5 outta 10 every time.

mooyah.jpg

So far this is killing the game. However an In and Out is opening up less than a mile away from me soon and I'll finally get to try it out.

And I don't know if its just the one by me or not but 5 Guys sucks.

What-a-burger ain't the best but as far as drive thru/fast food are concerned they are by far the best.

And for people in the DFW Scotty P's is up there.

But time after time I go to Mooyah and its a 9.5 outta 10 every time.

ohh
and for the record

tommy's > habit burger grill > IN-N-Out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> white castle

=p

ohh
and for the record

tommy's > habit burger grill > IN-N-Out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> white castle

=p

Back
Top Bottom