The Best Thing I Ever Ate Vol. Burgers

Umami Burger. DAT PORK BELLY DOE!

The Counter

and of course inNout

Burgers are my favorite kind of food. :pimp:

Last edited:
there is this place called produce row in portland oregon... they make a pretty damn good burger..

Umami Burger. DAT PORK BELLY DOE!

The Counter

and of course inNout

Burgers are my favorite kind of food. :pimp:
I've grown up on In-n-Out and up until last weekend would have received my vote. That all changed when I went to The Counter in Pasadena. The next destination on my list is Unami Burger. Since you posted it with my two favorites, what would you say is your favorite?

snake river farms kobe beef cheeseburger at Mala Ocean Tavern in Lahaina on the island of Maui.
By far the best $20 I have spent on a burger.

I've grown up on In-n-Out and up until last weekend would have received my vote. That all changed when I went to The Counter in Pasadena. The next destination on my list is Unami Burger. Since you posted it with my two favorites, what would you say is your favorite?

I'm gonna go with The Counter. Endless toppings. However way you like it. But thats not the real reason I like it. It's their patties. Umami is good but their patty almost fell apart...while the Counter has a meaty solid patty. I get the 1/4 and thats already a lot and they even have bigger. Plus their sweet potato fries or even their parsley fries are one of the BEST! And I like options and they have TONS of options for your burger.

In N Out will be just what it is...FAST food. If i dont want to wait for a table or go through the hassle of finding parking...or hell if I just wanna eat a burger by myself...yea I'll go to In N Out. Beats out any fast food burger joint.

Kilauea burger from "Islands Burgers", amazingggggg, and with a giant frozen mug full of Longboard beer, no burger joint touches this experience. Wish I lived closer to an Island burgers.

Kilauea burger from "Islands Burgers", amazingggggg, and with a giant frozen mug full of Longboard beer, no burger joint touches this experience. Wish I lived closer to an Island burgers.

they got one by my work! didn't think much of the place. THAT good huh...?! i'll have to try next week :D

looked at their menu...Point Break burger sounds good...ever had that?

Last edited:
Everybody has different taste preferences, maybe you won't like it as much as me, but it's my favorite by far

Been trying new burger places for the past couple of weekends around the DC area....should have taken pictures, but I totally forgot

Good Stuff Eatery - great burger, but small.

Holy Cow - good burger and you really get your $ worth for the price. Not as juicy as GSE.

Burger, Tap, & Shake - best of the 3 I've had so far. Not to mention they have some incredible milkshakes.

On deck:

Black & Orange, Thunder Burger & Bar, and Bobby's Burger Palace

Black and Orange is aight. I got a Curry Burger from them. It was cool.

On another note, right beside Black and Orange on 14th St (U St Area), there is a spot called JJs :smile:rolleyes) Cheesteaks. On point!

ChickenSteak Firehouse Sub = Vicious

I've heard nothing but good things for "The Counter". InNout is good, but not as heavenly as ya'll make it out to be :lol:.

Umami is a quality burger - And despite how small it looks, it does actually get me full. It is pretty pricey - But I've never understood the hype.

agreed on both, heard nothing but good things about the counter (but they rave about the variety of toppings mostly) and about in n out. burgers are on point, but def get played out quick and pretty greasy

And with making burgers at home, I have found that English muffins are the perfect bread to use. Use wise they are usually about the size as my burgers

On another note...I have always been lukewarm with sriracha. However, when it's mixed with either ketchup or mayo, it's flat out incredible. I was just thinking about some of the sauce that comes w/ the fries.

I made a sauce the other day for burgers we had in the house (Cobra Sauce)

sriracha
Ketchup
Mayo
Garlic Powder
Ground Pepper
A little Salt

^ that sauce sounds delicious. gonna give it a shot. what proportions of sriracha/ketchup/mayo do you use?

The best burger I ever had, I made at the crib

what happened to your patties? look like you got meatballs sandiwched in a hamburger bun :lol:

Last edited:
the classic Unami burger is great as is... also order the cheesy tater tots off the menu!

Back
Top Bottom