The Best Thing I Ever Ate Vol. Burgers

Top three burgers I've had:

1. Solly's (Local MKE Spot)

Don't care how unhealthy they are, the burgers are amazing.

2. Kopps (Another Local Spot)
Everyone who comes here eats at Kopps. They're also known for their custard :pimp:

3. Probably a tie between Five Guys and In-N-Out
Both great burgers, especially being that they're chains, quality is definitely there.

Last edited:
Why is every post in this thread a double post?

Something from Kuma's Corner is probably the best burger I've had. Too bad I don't eat burgers any more.

White Castle > Sliders from anywhere else...

And I live in DC...

Just noticed this.

Tthis cat mentioned DC like we're all supposed to be like *GASP* DC!?! He's from DC?! THE Culinary Mecca known as DC!?

....If DC is renown for its food this is the first time I've ever heard about it.

Last edited:
Top three burgers I've had:

1. Solly's (Local MKE Spot)

Don't care how unhealthy they are, the burgers are amazing.

2. Kopps (Another Local Spot)
Everyone who comes here eats at Kopps. They're also known for their custard :pimp:

3. Probably a tie between Five Guys and In-N-Out
Both great burgers, especially being that they're chains, quality is definitely there.

All that butter is groce

Those of you saying IN n Out isn't the bizness have been dropped on your head. That little burger is AMAZING. If you wanna step it up in the price, try Umami in the L.A. area. Several locations. Pretty expensive, but worth it. All of their creations are top notch. Trust. I'm one of those skinny dudes people call a fat ***. We know what we're talking about.

Those of you saying IN n Out isn't the bizness have been dropped on your head. That little burger is AMAZING. If you wanna step it up in the price, try Umami in the L.A. area. Several locations. Pretty expensive, but worth it. All of their creations are top notch. Trust. I'm one of those skinny dudes people call a fat ***. We know what we're talking about.

In-N-Out sucks but I'm starting to think its the ones in Texas and maybe its different in Cali.

3368334910_4f86821809.jpg

Umami Burger and it's not even close.

Umami is crack, I got their shrimp burger and it was like an orgasm in my mouth (pause) :x :smokin

in the cali bay area its 2 places i would put up against anybody

nations burgers

and fuddruckers

Dog burger.

Bulacan Philippines.

That ish was DELICIOUS pare. Had banana ketchup on dat mf and all.

Felt not one tingle of guilt. :smh: 8) :smh:.

In-N-Out sucks but I'm starting to think its the ones in Texas and maybe its different in Cali.
The ones in Cali do too, HELLA overrated. I prefer 5 Guys or even Smashburger to it.

Fuddruckers aint good :lol:

plus a buffet type area with toppings sitting out there :x all these peoples hands and germs all over the place

no thanks.

Fuddruckers aint good
laugh.gif

plus a buffet type area with toppings sitting out there
sick.gif
all these peoples hands and germs all over the place

no thanks.
i feel you. but they hooked my ish up when i called them...order to go

nations tho 
smile.gif

I've only had Fudruckers once when I went to pick up my brother from Buffalo. I thought their food was good.

That Umami place looks like their stingy with the fries.

Speaking of fries, I had Pomme Frites for the first time last month. I was really drunk but the fries and garlic mayo on top were like crack.

So many choices/ favorites

Bobby Flays Burger Palace

Eagles Deli

Boston Burger Company

Five Guys

ShakeShack

My own

Best burger i ever had was at a place called local in Memphis, TN 1000 times better than that trash at 5 guys

anyone ever had Jake's Wayback Burgers?

They're pretty good. Its basically Five Guys but they have better onion rings.

I didnt know this was a chain tho. I assumed it was just a new burger spot in CT since Ive only seen the one around here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom