The Biggest Problem in the NBA

Y'all bigging up the WNBA?!
eek.gif

Chea.
pimp.gif

everytime i see d wade carry and travel , and the refs dont call it just make me want to punch somebody

yeah i agree with you refs need to be more consistent....

There's no replay in basketball, there aren't 200 umpires in basketball, there's three dudes out there, they do the best job they can.
200 Umpires?

4 umpires in regular season games and 6 in post season games. I whole heartedly agree with Zo on this one.

The biggest problem with the NBA is that David Stern has turned the league soft. There's suspensions for any type of hard foul, regardless of situation.On-court confrontations results in fines or suspensions. No hand-checking...The NBA isn't as tough as it was in the 80s and 90s. There are VERY few guys inthe L today that will send a message by hammering a guy in the paint or on a fastbreak. There aren't many players willing to do the dirty work on abasketball court and make themselves stars by doing so. There's not any real 'tough' guys in the L today. The league being SOFT is the biggestproblem with the NBA today...

Yeah, the officiating sucks, but Stern could make their jobs ALOT easier by letting players be more aggressive defensively. He'd make their jobs easier bynot forcing them to call every single ticky-tact little thing that happens in a game.

real talk no hate at all is baseball really that hard to call?? its been the same umps for years with that ump pretty much having the same strikezone for allthese years so the players no whats going to be called.

Back
Top Bottom