THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by sloanboy

gamestop is have a black friday sale........

anymore details?

man-looking-through-binoculars-600x360.jpg

Wow this year black friday is going to suck. I need a new computer and all the deals is see are pretty sucky.
I hope cyber monday offers a better deal.

Wow this year black friday is going to suck. I need a new computer and all the deals is see are pretty sucky.

i need a 42" 1080p 120Hz tv with minimal lag for around 500 dollars. come on black friday/cyber monday.

i need a 42" 1080p 120Hz tv with minimal lag for around 500 dollars. come on black friday/cyber monday.

Originally Posted by BlaZeTomBaY

Originally Posted by BlaZeTomBaY

anymore details?
thats all i know i went yesterday and saw the sign i asked the employee about and he said he didnt know anything about it......... i hate when they say that
30t6p3b.gif

anymore details?
thats all i know i went yesterday and saw the sign i asked the employee about and he said he didnt know anything about it......... i hate when they say that
30t6p3b.gif

I have seen NOTHING worth going out on a Thursday night and park the whip outside a store and break night.......................Ebay FTW

I have seen NOTHING worth going out on a Thursday night and park the whip outside a store and break night.......................Ebay FTW

Wal-mart looks like it will have the best deals so far..two years ago i went to Wal-Mart..f'n mad house..bout to knock girls/guys out..

Wal-mart looks like it will have the best deals so far..two years ago i went to Wal-Mart..f'n mad house..bout to knock girls/guys out..

Originally Posted by dontae

Samsung is the beat brand out right now... hands down I copped a 55in led its official
RIP if you're planning to play game on any Samsung TV . If you play video game, Samsung is the worst TV for game because they have the highest input lag. I suggest you do a little research when it come to TV unless you just want one for straight movie viewing

Back
Top Bottom