THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

very disappointed with the blu ray movie deals thus far.. expected more standout offers.

very disappointed with the blu ray movie deals thus far.. expected more standout offers.

The people running the Wal-Mart I went to last year were idiots. They opened at midnight but released all the desirable items (TVs, laptops, cameras, etc) at certain times. For example they started selling the laptops at something like 5am, making people wait in the aisles. People cut lines, got restless, and the when the time came to sell the stuff, peoples true colors started to show. Never again
30t6p3b.gif

The people running the Wal-Mart I went to last year were idiots. They opened at midnight but released all the desirable items (TVs, laptops, cameras, etc) at certain times. For example they started selling the laptops at something like 5am, making people wait in the aisles. People cut lines, got restless, and the when the time came to sell the stuff, peoples true colors started to show. Never again
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

30t6p3b.gif

wont be like that this yr..wait in line bout 12 to grab a bracelet, then scat off and browse or do watever you want, but be back by bout 430 to pick it up, otherwise at 5 its free game and bracelet means nothing..but like i said..only 1 item , thats it, so choose wisely fam

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

30t6p3b.gif

wont be like that this yr..wait in line bout 12 to grab a bracelet, then scat off and browse or do watever you want, but be back by bout 430 to pick it up, otherwise at 5 its free game and bracelet means nothing..but like i said..only 1 item , thats it, so choose wisely fam

if anybody needs a ps3, wally world's gone have the 160gb with uncharted 2(non goty edition) and medal of honor for $299.

if anybody needs a ps3, wally world's gone have the 160gb with uncharted 2(non goty edition) and medal of honor for $299.

For those that shop at Lowe's [+]
Starting Thanksgiving day thru Cyber Monday, you can purchase Black Friday deals online at lowes.com and pick up those items at your local store. This is the first year that Lowe's are letting consumers take advantage of getting good deals without the stress of scrambling from store to store to get that great gift for someone.

For those that shop at Lowe's [+]
Starting Thanksgiving day thru Cyber Monday, you can purchase Black Friday deals online at lowes.com and pick up those items at your local store. This is the first year that Lowe's are letting consumers take advantage of getting good deals without the stress of scrambling from store to store to get that great gift for someone.

damn i gotta map my mission out haha i know i got swoop me up a $30 nba 2k11 and a new phone for sure:.

damn i gotta map my mission out haha i know i got swoop me up a $30 nba 2k11 and a new phone for sure:.

Back
Top Bottom