THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

http://www.black-friday.net/oldnavy-ad-scan.html

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm hoping for BOGO at the gap and 40% off jeans. Both stores are having decent sales right now, with plenty in stock. Gap is 40% off select sweaters and all of the sweaters at ON are on sale now. . Mostly between 19-25$, some of the mens are more $. Those ones will be nice to cop at $15. Need to stock up. I'll be at the MOA by 630am or so
30t6p3b.gif

I'm hoping for BOGO at the gap and 40% off jeans. Both stores are having decent sales right now, with plenty in stock. Gap is 40% off select sweaters and all of the sweaters at ON are on sale now. . Mostly between 19-25$, some of the mens are more $. Those ones will be nice to cop at $15. Need to stock up. I'll be at the MOA by 630am or so
30t6p3b.gif

Never saw the hype in Old Navy's clothing..it's dirt cheap yeah..but other than that..*vomit*

Never saw the hype in Old Navy's clothing..it's dirt cheap yeah..but other than that..*vomit*

laugh.gif
vomit ?

How can simple colors be vomit?

To each their own I guess, but that's a pretty outlandish statement to make.

laugh.gif
vomit ?

How can simple colors be vomit?

To each their own I guess, but that's a pretty outlandish statement to make.

Originally Posted by Jballer20

those $10 PS3 games at Wal Mart are
pimp.gif
, plus those $5 blu rays. late in buying the dark knight on blu ray so i'll pick that up.

but
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
at those check out lines at wal mart, i remember waiting 2-3 hours to pay for my stuff last year :/
Yea I could've settled on a 360 last year but got a ps3 instead so now I'm just looking for ps3 stuff
TRU BOGO $5 and $10 games
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jballer20

those $10 PS3 games at Wal Mart are
pimp.gif
, plus those $5 blu rays. late in buying the dark knight on blu ray so i'll pick that up.

but
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
at those check out lines at wal mart, i remember waiting 2-3 hours to pay for my stuff last year :/
Yea I could've settled on a 360 last year but got a ps3 instead so now I'm just looking for ps3 stuff
TRU BOGO $5 and $10 games
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by dontae

Samsung is the beat brand out right now... hands down I copped a 55in led its official
RIP if you're planning to play game on any Samsung TV . If you play video game, Samsung is the worst TV for game because they have the highest input lag. I suggest you do a little research when it come to TV unless you just want one for straight movie viewing

What's the best tv for gaming then all i have been looking at are Samsungs?
Which Samsung were you looking at? Though it is true about Samsung's having high input lag, there are many ways to reduce input lag significantly, mainly on the UN 6300.

Sharp is known for having very little input lag. I have found out that if you use a VGA cable, it will eliminate input lag completely. I use this for my Wii. I have a Samsung A650, which had the best PQ for quite some time. Game mode helps with my PS3 but the input lag is still noticable. But again there are a bunch of settings that can really reduce this. Ill check up on more TV's with minimal input lag though.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by dontae

Samsung is the beat brand out right now... hands down I copped a 55in led its official
RIP if you're planning to play game on any Samsung TV . If you play video game, Samsung is the worst TV for game because they have the highest input lag. I suggest you do a little research when it come to TV unless you just want one for straight movie viewing

What's the best tv for gaming then all i have been looking at are Samsungs?
Which Samsung were you looking at? Though it is true about Samsung's having high input lag, there are many ways to reduce input lag significantly, mainly on the UN 6300.

Sharp is known for having very little input lag. I have found out that if you use a VGA cable, it will eliminate input lag completely. I use this for my Wii. I have a Samsung A650, which had the best PQ for quite some time. Game mode helps with my PS3 but the input lag is still noticable. But again there are a bunch of settings that can really reduce this. Ill check up on more TV's with minimal input lag though.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I wonder what THE GAP gonna have?
That's what i'm waiting on too, but as Nawth has said, they've had quite a few 40%off 1 item coupons all fall, I need more jeans.

so far i havent heard anything at my store, but if I do hear anything, i'll post it up here. Either way, i get 50% off my clothes for working there.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I wonder what THE GAP gonna have?
That's what i'm waiting on too, but as Nawth has said, they've had quite a few 40%off 1 item coupons all fall, I need more jeans.

so far i havent heard anything at my store, but if I do hear anything, i'll post it up here. Either way, i get 50% off my clothes for working there.

Back
Top Bottom