THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

how early you think i have to be at target to get that 40inch LCD for $300?
You're not having Thanksgiving dinner with the fam that's all I'm gonna tell you man
laugh.gif

You're not having Thanksgiving dinner with the fam that's all I'm gonna tell you man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

laugh.gif
serious?
ohwell.gif
%%!$ that, not even worth it then. ill wait till cyber monday

laugh.gif
serious?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I wonder what THE GAP gonna have?
That's what i'm waiting on too, but as Nawth has said, they've had quite a few 40%off 1 item coupons all fall, I need more jeans.

so far i havent heard anything at my store, but if I do hear anything, i'll post it up here. Either way, i get 50% off my clothes for working there.

You know nt is a family and family help out each other. I work at best buy....what cha need I can get it for cheap.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I wonder what THE GAP gonna have?
That's what i'm waiting on too, but as Nawth has said, they've had quite a few 40%off 1 item coupons all fall, I need more jeans.

so far i havent heard anything at my store, but if I do hear anything, i'll post it up here. Either way, i get 50% off my clothes for working there.

You know nt is a family and family help out each other. I work at best buy....what cha need I can get it for cheap.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
serious?
ohwell.gif
People get crazy out there...Especially since this TV deal is probably the best one overall this Black Friday.....+!%% ain't worth missing Thanksgiving dinner and football for though
laugh.gif

t

laugh.gif
serious?
ohwell.gif
People get crazy out there...Especially since this TV deal is probably the best one overall this Black Friday.....+!%% ain't worth missing Thanksgiving dinner and football for though
laugh.gif

t

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Never saw the hype in Old Navy's clothing..it's dirt cheap yeah..but other than that..*vomit*

Great for basics, I need to overhaul my wardrobe as everything I own is too big and $15 sweaters are a big help.  Plus I live in MN, sweater weather is 9 months out of the year. 

I need that Gap hookup tho
nerd.gif
I want the alpaca sweater, moto zip sweater, cocoon sweater and some arm warmers Oh and skinny jeans

Never saw the hype in Old Navy's clothing..it's dirt cheap yeah..but other than that..*vomit*

Great for basics, I need to overhaul my wardrobe as everything I own is too big and $15 sweaters are a big help.  Plus I live in MN, sweater weather is 9 months out of the year. 

nerd.gif
I want the alpaca sweater, moto zip sweater, cocoon sweater and some arm warmers Oh and skinny jeans

Originally Posted by Nawth21

nerd.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by Nawth21

nerd.gif

QFT

I can understand the lineup for a 40" Sony or Samsung but a Westinghouse though?

It sounds like one of those budget TVs that will break down on you. Thanks for putting up that slickdeals site though.

I can understand the lineup for a 40" Sony or Samsung but a Westinghouse though?

It sounds like one of those budget TVs that will break down on you. Thanks for putting up that slickdeals site though.

Honestly, you might be okay if you get out there by 11pm Thursday night.  It really all depends on how much of a hot spot your particular Target is that your going to.  Also, the best thing to do if you really want that TV is to go to that Target on Wednesday, talk to the people in the electronics department and see how many of those 40 inch LCD's for $300 they are getting.  They can look in their system and find out for you.  If that store is only get 2 of them, then you know you might have to go to another Target or that you might not even get it since it's not alot in quantity.  If that store is getting 20 of those TV's for example you might get lucky so it might be worth it to roll the dice. 

Honestly, you might be okay if you get out there by 11pm Thursday night.  It really all depends on how much of a hot spot your particular Target is that your going to.  Also, the best thing to do if you really want that TV is to go to that Target on Wednesday, talk to the people in the electronics department and see how many of those 40 inch LCD's for $300 they are getting.  They can look in their system and find out for you.  If that store is only get 2 of them, then you know you might have to go to another Target or that you might not even get it since it's not alot in quantity.  If that store is getting 20 of those TV's for example you might get lucky so it might be worth it to roll the dice. 

anyone know if guitar center does a black friday sale? About to go on tour and I need to pick up a new pair of headphones

anyone know if guitar center does a black friday sale? About to go on tour and I need to pick up a new pair of headphones

I never understand black friday. The deals are not even all that great. Most of the deals u get on BF you can get online 24-7 any day

Back
Top Bottom