THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

http://www.black-friday.net/oldnavy-ad-scan.html

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder what THE GAP gonna have?
That's what i'm waiting on too, but as Nawth has said, they've had quite a few 40%off 1 item coupons all fall, I need more jeans.

so far i havent heard anything at my store, but if I do hear anything, i'll post it up here. Either way, i get 50% off my clothes for working there.

You know nt is a family and family help out each other. I work at best buy....what cha need I can get it for cheap.
nerd.gif
get me some rocketfish hdmi cables please

you dont need black friday for hdmi cables... if you are paying more then $5 for quality hdmi cables... you are doing it all wrong.... monoprice.com is your friend...

You my friend are thinking in the box. They way I think is beating the system. Rocketfish hdmi from bestbuy go for around 99.99. With employee discount, it is roughly 8 dollars(mark up is crazy on these hdmi wires for some odd reason). If you can get a hand on some, buy like 10 for around  80 bucks(total(8 a piece)). Return them to bestbuy without receipt with holiday returns for 800 dollars in store credit. Buy an iphone 4,slang it, and cash out. Use rest of the money to buy ps3.

laugh.gif
... well damn... my bad... i just thought you wanted them for your own TV or something... well then where's the hook up...

That's what i'm waiting on too, but as Nawth has said, they've had quite a few 40%off 1 item coupons all fall, I need more jeans.

so far i havent heard anything at my store, but if I do hear anything, i'll post it up here. Either way, i get 50% off my clothes for working there.

You know nt is a family and family help out each other. I work at best buy....what cha need I can get it for cheap.
nerd.gif

you dont need black friday for hdmi cables... if you are paying more then $5 for quality hdmi cables... you are doing it all wrong.... monoprice.com is your friend...

You my friend are thinking in the box. They way I think is beating the system. Rocketfish hdmi from bestbuy go for around 99.99. With employee discount, it is roughly 8 dollars(mark up is crazy on these hdmi wires for some odd reason). If you can get a hand on some, buy like 10 for around  80 bucks(total(8 a piece)). Return them to bestbuy without receipt with holiday returns for 800 dollars in store credit. Buy an iphone 4,slang it, and cash out. Use rest of the money to buy ps3.
eek.gif
I'm gonna need to hit up my friend that works at bestbuy. Any other items that have crazy mark ups? Trying to make some nice $$ off this scheme
devil.gif

nerd.gif

eek.gif
I'm gonna need to hit up my friend that works at bestbuy. Any other items that have crazy mark ups? Trying to make some nice $$ off this scheme
devil.gif

Nope, I'm not buying anyone any hdmi cables. Like dude said monoprice is your friend, your quick rich scheme aint going to work some best buy stores do ask for receipts if they can't find it they'll will look into transaction history through the computer and find the receipt for you. Plus buying that many hdmi cables will get me fired, i aint gonna get fired for some stupid cables i rather go out big and copp multiple tv's and let loose. They save and review employee transactions if they see multiple items of the same thing brought within the same time frame, they giving me the X. Sorry playa.

In the mean time you telling me your "scheme" won't cause why can't go through the hassle and do it myself and make profit for ME.

I'm only will help cats if they helping me this is "COMMERCE" you got what I need, I got what you need...Don't tell me to get petty items like hdmi cables. I like the GAP, i need that holla at me.

oh btw my boy just got a 40 inch google tv for $500....
wink.gif

Nope, I'm not buying anyone any hdmi cables. Like dude said monoprice is your friend, your quick rich scheme aint going to work some best buy stores do ask for receipts if they can't find it they'll will look into transaction history through the computer and find the receipt for you. Plus buying that many hdmi cables will get me fired, i aint gonna get fired for some stupid cables i rather go out big and copp multiple tv's and let loose. They save and review employee transactions if they see multiple items of the same thing brought within the same time frame, they giving me the X. Sorry playa.

In the mean time you telling me your "scheme" won't cause why can't go through the hassle and do it myself and make profit for ME.

I'm only will help cats if they helping me this is "COMMERCE" you got what I need, I got what you need...Don't tell me to get petty items like hdmi cables. I like the GAP, i need that holla at me.

oh btw my boy just got a 40 inch google tv for $500....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by slick bandit

Nawth21 wrote:

Did anyone see any sales on xbox live 1 year subscription?

$20 bucks off at best buy if you text gamer to 332211

Will this still work even though the expiration date is on 11/13?

Probably not, sorry I didn't have the exp date in my notes
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Umm.. Amazon has $10 off XBL with qualifying game purchases.  Otherwise just keeping an eye on Amazon is probably going to be your best bet.

Nawth21 wrote:

Did anyone see any sales on xbox live 1 year subscription?

$20 bucks off at best buy if you text gamer to 332211

Will this still work even though the expiration date is on 11/13?

Probably not, sorry I didn't have the exp date in my notes
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Umm.. Amazon has $10 off XBL with qualifying game purchases.  Otherwise just keeping an eye on Amazon is probably going to be your best bet.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by JayMyers

I can understand the lineup for a 40" Sony or Samsung but a Westinghouse though?

It sounds like one of those budget TVs that will break down on you. Thanks for putting up that slickdeals site though.

seriously guys.. Amazon.com has deals just as good as this on a monthly basis.. dont leave this crap "deal" to the people who dont know any better. 
heres an equally crappy brand for $399.. no tax free + shipping so its about the same price as the Target deal.. & no camping out in front of stores either.

Amazon product ASIN B003LPUWWM
good looks. you know when the deal ends?

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by JayMyers

I can understand the lineup for a 40" Sony or Samsung but a Westinghouse though?

It sounds like one of those budget TVs that will break down on you. Thanks for putting up that slickdeals site though.

seriously guys.. Amazon.com has deals just as good as this on a monthly basis.. dont leave this crap "deal" to the people who dont know any better. 
heres an equally crappy brand for $399.. no tax free + shipping so its about the same price as the Target deal.. & no camping out in front of stores either.

Amazon product ASIN B003LPUWWM
good looks. you know when the deal ends?

Back
Top Bottom