THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

whatever you see on the BestBuy BF ad will be available online beforehand. I'm sure they have a Garmin on the ad.

iPod discounted? Zero chance.

whatever you see on the BestBuy BF ad will be available online beforehand. I'm sure they have a Garmin on the ad.

iPod discounted? Zero chance.

I am NOT looking forward to working Black Friday at all.

I work at the Gap and we're having a holiday meeting this sunday where we'll find out what's on sale and for how much. I'll keep NT posted.

I am NOT looking forward to working Black Friday at all.

I work at the Gap and we're having a holiday meeting this sunday where we'll find out what's on sale and for how much. I'll keep NT posted.

Any deals on harddrives that have firewire 800?
Must be as good or better than this hard drive.
310t2-r978L._AA300_.jpg
http://www.amazon.com/Wes...id=1290057776&sr=8-1

If you have requirements for your deal then the answer is do your own homework. Either that or head off to SD where they're a bit more specific.

There's like zero legwork to do for finding deals, the ads are right there with LINKS that GGDJs has provided for you to stare at.

If you have requirements for your deal then the answer is do your own homework. Either that or head off to SD where they're a bit more specific.

There's like zero legwork to do for finding deals, the ads are right there with LINKS that GGDJs has provided for you to stare at.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I wonder what THE GAP gonna have?
That's what i'm waiting on too, but as Nawth has said, they've had quite a few 40%off 1 item coupons all fall, I need more jeans.

so far i havent heard anything at my store, but if I do hear anything, i'll post it up here. Either way, i get 50% off my clothes for working there.

You know nt is a family and family help out each other. I work at best buy....what cha need I can get it for cheap.
nerd.gif
get me some rocketfish hdmi cables please

you dont need black friday for hdmi cables... if you are paying more then $5 for quality hdmi cables... you are doing it all wrong.... monoprice.com is your friend...

That's what i'm waiting on too, but as Nawth has said, they've had quite a few 40%off 1 item coupons all fall, I need more jeans.

so far i havent heard anything at my store, but if I do hear anything, i'll post it up here. Either way, i get 50% off my clothes for working there.

You know nt is a family and family help out each other. I work at best buy....what cha need I can get it for cheap.
nerd.gif

you dont need black friday for hdmi cables... if you are paying more then $5 for quality hdmi cables... you are doing it all wrong.... monoprice.com is your friend...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Drunken Cow wrote:

Alchemist IQ wrote:

horchata kid wrote:

nerd.gif

Ones that are compatible with Macs?

Drunken Cow wrote:

Alchemist IQ wrote:

horchata kid wrote:

nerd.gif

Ones that are compatible with Macs?

nerd.gif

You my friend are thinking in the box. They way I think is beating the system. Rocketfish hdmi from bestbuy go for around 99.99. With employee discount, it is roughly 8 dollars(mark up is crazy on these hdmi wires for some odd reason). If you can get a hand on some, buy like 10 for around  80 bucks(total(8 a piece)). Return them to bestbuy without receipt with holiday returns for 800 dollars in store credit. Buy an iphone 4,slang it, and cash out. Use rest of the money to buy ps3.

nerd.gif

You my friend are thinking in the box. They way I think is beating the system. Rocketfish hdmi from bestbuy go for around 99.99. With employee discount, it is roughly 8 dollars(mark up is crazy on these hdmi wires for some odd reason). If you can get a hand on some, buy like 10 for around  80 bucks(total(8 a piece)). Return them to bestbuy without receipt with holiday returns for 800 dollars in store credit. Buy an iphone 4,slang it, and cash out. Use rest of the money to buy ps3.

nerd.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anywhere i can get a Nikon D40 on the low on black friday, though?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anywhere i can get a Nikon D40 on the low on black friday, though?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
... well damn... my bad... i just thought you wanted them for your own TV or something... well then where's the hook up...

Back
Top Bottom