THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

I was gonna buy a new TV this Black Friday... Then I came to work on Wednesday and won a 55" Sony Bravia
pimp.gif

I was gonna buy a new TV this Black Friday... Then I came to work on Wednesday and won a 55" Sony Bravia
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

32 inches is the only thing I that I sit my *&@^ on
Don't leave your girl around me
Cause my *!&$ she want to sit on

and I ain't gon tell her nothin differentthat's the issue but after she come back u best out not to kiss her+%$@ sick sayin DAMN look at fresh pinky ringb.g. Watch that *#@% bling-a-ling-a-lingI'm a ice weara trust me u will neversee me sportin nothin that ain't 20 g's or better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and I ain't gon tell her nothin differentthat's the issue but after she come back u best out not to kiss her+%$@ sick sayin DAMN look at fresh pinky ringb.g. Watch that *#@% bling-a-ling-a-lingI'm a ice weara trust me u will neversee me sportin nothin that ain't 20 g's or better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by dontae

Samsung is the beat brand out right now... hands down I copped a 55in led its official

Samsung & Sharp Aquos are the brands that I own and love 
pimp.gif

Sony, Samsung and Sharp are the best brands for tv. Trust me, I used to work at Bestbuy..

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by dontae

Samsung is the beat brand out right now... hands down I copped a 55in led its official

Samsung & Sharp Aquos are the brands that I own and love 
pimp.gif

Sony, Samsung and Sharp are the best brands for tv. Trust me, I used to work at Bestbuy..

I've found that most TVs that they put out on Black Friday are average models that stores need to get rid of.
A while ago, we bought two TVs on Black Friday that everybody was fighting to get. We returned it a week later cuz we were so disappointed in the quality of the picture.

I've found that most TVs that they put out on Black Friday are average models that stores need to get rid of.
A while ago, we bought two TVs on Black Friday that everybody was fighting to get. We returned it a week later cuz we were so disappointed in the quality of the picture.

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my man DC
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my man DC
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom