THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

I'm waiting on the sales Amazon has on video games, I wouldn't mind getting starcraft 2 for less than $30, hopefully i can get in on the amazon console sales they usually have, though I'm not counting on it.

I'm waiting on the sales Amazon has on video games, I wouldn't mind getting starcraft 2 for less than $30, hopefully i can get in on the amazon console sales they usually have, though I'm not counting on it.

So it begins
devil.gif

APPLE 4G FOR FREE??!? WHAT?!?!

must be a typo. do not play with me...

APPLE 4G FOR FREE??!? WHAT?!?!

must be a typo. do not play with me...

The TVs offered during Black Friday are never really anything to write home about, always good to get an extra thats needed but thats about it.

I hope to see Ipod Touch's on sale though.

The TVs offered during Black Friday are never really anything to write home about, always good to get an extra thats needed but thats about it.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

true mostly crap tvs for bathroom or kitchen

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

true mostly crap tvs for bathroom or kitchen

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

32 inches is the only thing I that I sit my *&@^ on
ho nomo?
in all seriousness though... let's try and NOT kill people by trampling in to save ten bucks on bulk toilet paper this year

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

32 inches is the only thing I that I sit my *&@^ on
ho nomo?
in all seriousness though... let's try and NOT kill people by trampling in to save ten bucks on bulk toilet paper this year

Back
Top Bottom