THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

Originally Posted by EZLN1

heads up.....at target.com...LOTR blu ray trilogy, 6 disc set for 7.99...11 shipped...available RIGHT NOW!

good looks, i just copped for $11.00 w/ s&h

Just copped 3 of those LOTR sets for $30.58 shipped. 
pimp.gif

You couldn't pay me to watch LOTR, these will be up on Amazon or returned to Wal Mart the day I get them.
laugh.gif

Wow, that LOTR deal is so crazy...

Wonder if it will actually pan out????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

EDIT: I guess the reason I say that is based on the writing the in order confirmation email:

Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our Web site may be mispriced. As part of our shipping procedures, we verify price before an item is shipped out.

If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and ship you the item.

If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation via email.

I don't have a blue ray player (yet) and didn't see one second of any of the LOTR films...but I might have to jump on that offer!

Wasn't going to go anywhere but might need to hit the Gap 50% off too...perfect time to reup on sweaters.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

already got the confirmation

So did I, but like I edited above, it's probably a price mistake...

And judging from the post on SlickDeals about this, looks like we're probably a little late, haha.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

already got the confirmation

So did I, but like I edited above, it's probably a price mistake...

And judging from the post on SlickDeals about this, looks like we're probably a little late, haha.
Previous pages mentioned an NTer calling in and saying they're honoring the price. It was in the BF ad (mistake or not).

mad men season 1, 2, and 3(blu ray)...9.99 each on amazon
pimp.gif

worst buy is doing it too

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Any ipad deals?
Select TJ Maxx and Marshall stores are selling the 16GB wifi version for $399. This deal was posted on the interwebs a week or so ago, so good luck.

However, for $50 more you can purchase a like new refurbished 16GB via the apple online store. That deal is available every day.

Apple is suppose to have some BF deals tomorrow, but it's probably no more than what one would find with the regular student discounts.

Someone should spread some holiday cheer and hook me up with one of the trilogies
nerd.gif
I missed out and I'm sure Target stocks going to be cleaned out in stores come tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom