THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

for real....im trying to find the good sales for clothes online for ME

karmaloop
nerd.gif

polo
nerd.gif

barneys, macys, saks
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

So anyone picking up the Westinghouse from Target? I'm still debating if I should scoop it up or not.
If you can't wait until after Super Bowl Sunday, sure. If you must have a tv now, go for it.

And by go, I mean leave out your house now.

ideally one would think retailers had hundreds if not thousands of headphones lying around 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

hopefully i didnt miss any sale ads on any pads (non ipads)
nerd.gif

keep the deals rolling good work

anybody checkin out those android tablets that are going for around $140?

im thinkin about picking one up for music/vids/wifi. are they worth it?

its been said time and time again that those store brand tvs that are sold on black friday are the worst type you can buy.
They don't last long. NTers have stories to back it up. Don't let the hype of black friday fool you. Think about it, stores are desperate to sell these brands because nobody would purchase them before black friday. Put a nice price tag to entice customers and make it seem limited on the same day. Instant profit for the store right there.

In the end, its best to do your research to see whats best for you and make a wise investment. And not just buy something for the sake of having it.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Debating on this Samsung. What do you guys think?

Samsung LED

TJ, I did a ton of research on this TV (because I was thinking about picking it up as well) and here is what I found. This is the series that Samsung and retailers are phasing out for the next generation of TV's. It doesn't have 3D compatibility, is 120Hz, has no internet connectivity/apps, and has an ok contrast ratio. Here's the thing, the next step up from this TV is $1999 and there are even package deals @ BB for $2199 which include a 3D Blu-Ray and a 3D starter kit. The prices for the 7000 will most definitely drop so if you aren't looking to purchase a TV immediately, waiting a couple months would be worth it IMO. You'll get 3D, Internet connectivity and apps, 240Hz, and 6,000,000:1 contrast for the same price as this 6300 in a couple months. You can get the most bang for your buck as a lot of the "bells and whistles" on TV's will not be making huge changes for a while except for performance options like movement engine speed (Hz) and contrast ratios.
With that said, if you need a TV right away, its a great set and has an amazing picture. I have heard nothing, but good things about this TV and its a best seller on Amazon. I was a wallet reach away from picking up an open box special @ BB a couple days ago, but it was already on hold for someone else.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Debating on this Samsung. What do you guys think?

Samsung LED

TJ, I did a ton of research on this TV (because I was thinking about picking it up as well) and here is what I found. This is the series that Samsung and retailers are phasing out for the next generation of TV's. It doesn't have 3D compatibility, is 120Hz, has no internet connectivity/apps, and has an ok contrast ratio. Here's the thing, the next step up from this TV is $1999 and there are even package deals @ BB for $2199 which include a 3D Blu-Ray and a 3D starter kit. The prices for the 7000 will most definitely drop so if you aren't looking to purchase a TV immediately, waiting a couple months would be worth it IMO. You'll get 3D, Internet connectivity and apps, 240Hz, and 6,000,000:1 contrast for the same price as this 6300 in a couple months. You can get the most bang for your buck as a lot of the "bells and whistles" on TV's will not be making huge changes for a while except for performance options like movement engine speed (Hz) and contrast ratios.
With that said, if you need a TV right away, its a great set and has an amazing picture. I have heard nothing, but good things about this TV and its a best seller on Amazon. I was a wallet reach away from picking up an open box special @ BB a couple days ago, but it was already on hold for someone else.
I was also looking at the 3D one for 2199, but I saw that it didn't even  come with glasses.  So I said @+#+ that since they are pretty steep
laugh.gif
I bought a tv about 2 months ago and I saw the price drop over 100 after a week and a half so I returned it and been waiting until now and I'm getting a lil impatient lol.

I dont have anything amazing to report but i thought id share with my NT brothers that 'Community' (season 1) and 'Mad Men' (seasons 1-3) are all on sale on Amazon for the rest of today. Community is $12. Mad men dvds are $9.99 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just copped season 3 of mad men and community, its not a lavish black friday story but im happy. good start for me. enjoy
pimp.gif
happy.gif

BBY will have alot fo things they did not advertise in the ad for sale in the store.

ill be getting a plenty of BD's....

^Yea just saw that on slickdeals. It's 232 shipped + applicable tax if you have the Dell Preferred Account. Cannot beat that price.

Back
Top Bottom