THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

Originally Posted by Nawth21

So, anyone receive their cancellation from buy.com on that 298 TV?
laugh.gif
that SD thread is hilarious.

And I think top of the line stuff is still worth it two years down the road. I love our XBR5 and the glass bevel is pretty bawse
pimp.gif
Very nice living room TV. Gotta realize some of these people copping the cheap BF TVs are getting them as their 2nd or 3rd TVs for the bedrooms or the kids, it's not going to be their main unit or anything.

I guess I will be the first to step up here and say that I have.

And I ordered off of Ebay too (and tried to post the link here).
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Who knows what's going to happen for sure though.

laugh.gif

And I think top of the line stuff is still worth it two years down the road. I love our XBR5 and the glass bevel is pretty bawse
pimp.gif
Very nice living room TV. Gotta realize some of these people copping the cheap BF TVs are getting them as their 2nd or 3rd TVs for the bedrooms or the kids, it's not going to be their main unit or anything.

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

any sales for blank CD's?? I heard Fry's had 150 packs on sale for $9. but we dont have Fry's up here in NY. any other places?

any sales for blank CD's?? I heard Fry's had 150 packs on sale for $9. but we dont have Fry's up here in NY. any other places?

Originally Posted by JoCampbell23

is the monster turbine deal still going on?

yep, check for it on the amazon black friday list...it says 58% claimed right now

Best Buy in East Palo Alto had a bunch of the Western Digital hard drives left, if anyone from the Bay is interested in that. Reason I bring that up is because the one near my house sold out very quickly, but I was just there and there were a lot (i'd say around 10)

yep, check for it on the amazon black friday list...it says 58% claimed right now

Best Buy in East Palo Alto had a bunch of the Western Digital hard drives left, if anyone from the Bay is interested in that. Reason I bring that up is because the one near my house sold out very quickly, but I was just there and there were a lot (i'd say around 10)

Back
Top Bottom