THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

Originally Posted by JoCampbell23

is the monster turbine deal still going on?

yep, check for it on the amazon black friday list...it says 58% claimed right now

Best Buy in East Palo Alto had a bunch of the Western Digital hard drives left, if anyone from the Bay is interested in that. Reason I bring that up is because the one near my house sold out very quickly, but I was just there and there were a lot (i'd say around 10)

yep, check for it on the amazon black friday list...it says 58% claimed right now

Best Buy in East Palo Alto had a bunch of the Western Digital hard drives left, if anyone from the Bay is interested in that. Reason I bring that up is because the one near my house sold out very quickly, but I was just there and there were a lot (i'd say around 10)

heads up
Amazon has fifa, nhl, madden, ncaa football, smackdown, and mma for $30 right now as part of their lightning deals.

heads up
Amazon has fifa, nhl, madden, ncaa football, smackdown, and mma for $30 right now as part of their lightning deals.

heads up

heads up

heads up

heads up

heads up

heads up

heads up

heads up

heads up

Back
Top Bottom