THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

For the life of me, I can't get the $13 Whitestrips deal. I've tried every possible configuration at least four times and I still get a $23 final price at the final screen.

Good looks on the heads up though!

For the life of me, I can't get the $13 Whitestrips deal. I've tried every possible configuration at least four times and I still get a $23 final price at the final screen.

I'm so glad I get free samples on the crest strips...I love saving money.

My mom just brought home hundreds one day...I was just
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom