THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Can anyone give me a reason why I shouldnt buy this Samsung?
http://www.bestbuy.com/si...a&contract_desc=null

Link isnt working right i dont think... what model is it and what price?
Its the 50inch Plasma Samsung 600hz for $799. PN50C550G1F
Dang I mean there might be some slightly better deals in the next few days but I dont see why you shouldn't buy that one.

LMAO @ that video. Anyone else notice homegirls whole headpiece fell off when she got trampled and she took the L and laid there and put it back on.
EDIT: 

Also, I ended up getting that free webcam from best buy online yesterday 
roll.gif

But right after I got mine they caught on and closed the item out online and strted canceling peoples orders when they found out the mistake, so I went to best buy to do in-store pick up with the quickness 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Where can I find the best price for hdmi cables in store. I don't want to spend $30

monoprice, damnit

Thats online, Im looking for a store in the NYC area that has em for cheap

Logitech 1100 remote was on Fryes last night for $129
eek.gif
, and it was immediately back ordered, hope my order goes through since I also have an 80$ Logitech rebate.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

not sure if posted, sorry if late
you cannot hide the fact that you bought stuff on black friday, even in the trunk..... people know people on black friday will have stuff in their cars. they should have driven home first or at least one of them driven home to drop off the stuff.....

You're an absolute moron if you leave best buy, put bags and bags of merchandise in your car and then walk away to another store. You might as well put a big neon sign over your car that says "break into me" . That's exactly what thieves are looking for. You'd be better off just driving to another parking lot.
30t6p3b.gif

I checked out the aerial map and it is literally right across the street. The crooks didnt even have to try that hard in following the shoppers from store to store. You gotta diverisfy or carry your stuff with you. I could see if these people had driven 5 miles and were followed and then robbed, but it was almost too easy.. I have an area in my town just like that. Just a cluster of shops and a mall. Those spots are the dangerous ones

MOdells in NYC has Contruction Timbs 6" in Black or wheat for 60 bucks. thats a DEAL. they run about 140 in stores normally

Originally Posted by Noskey

People are so %@%%!*% dumb. Fighting and injuring themselves to spend money. America, gotta love it 
roll.gif

The Target in Albany, Ca was as calm as can be.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jhova718

MOdells in NYC has Contruction Timbs 6" in Black or wheat for 60 bucks. thats a DEAL. they run about 140 in stores normally

they do that every year

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by i3allistic

not sure if posted, sorry if late
you cannot hide the fact that you bought stuff on black friday, even in the trunk..... people know people on black friday will have stuff in their cars. they should have driven home first or at least one of them driven home to drop off the stuff.....
They had like three people with them not one of them could have stayed with this car?
Seriously?

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Alright, I'm now looking to buy a monitor for my computer...Any suggestions?

Hoping for a anything $150 or under. Bonus if they accept paypal.
Have you checked out Newegg.com? Saw some 22" LCD's for $150.
Yea, it's like 162 after tax (CA tax ftl). I was really hoping for something lower
embarassed.gif
/cheap.

Now I need to continue looking for a 32-42 tv deal. Been arguing this entire day with Frys customer support regarding my LG 32. Had a rep call me yesterday to confirm address and said it will ship that night, to having my order canceled today. Plan to file a report with the BBB if it's not resolved. Hunt continues yet again
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom